London, England /
Consulting & Research /
Scope and Impact :
As part of the Consulting Operations team, reporting to the Head of Resource,, this role is a crucial part of how the company functions. Responsible for the accuracy and efficiency of project data and a champion of company culture.
You are a detail-oriented and thoughtful team player that has a curiosity about data analytics and their impact on business decisions. You are someone that loves a transparent company culture, has excellent communication skills, and is able to build relationships in order to drive timely and accurate data. As an operator, you’re a brilliant blend of a people-first attitude, data driven process, and productivity.
- Working with individuals across the consulting business to drive project governance making sure client and internal projects are being tracked and managed consistently.
- Owning the management and administration of Mavenlink, our core resource and project management platform, and all associated processes, controls & documentation.
- Maintaining robust systems and processes for keeping all projects data up to date, liaising with project leads, Head of Resource and the Finance team accordingly.
- Auditing and reporting on projects, validating data and supporting the Consulting and Research leads in sourcing the data points to enable effective decision making.
- Developing and improving delivery operations, making sure processes & controls are documented and executed effectively across the business.
- Using business data to solve resourcing issues and drive efficiencies within the Consulting and Research business.
- Workflow support across live and pipeline projects.
- Apply qualitative context to the data for robust understanding of a situation
- Ensuring the company culture and values are represented throughout the resourcing process to drive retention
- Understand nuances of each service line and business unit strategy and processes to enable flexible workforce planning support
- Motivating and engaging the team and across the whole organisation
- Ideally you will have a good understanding of project methodologies, resource management and project financials with some experience of project governance
- A passion for using data to tell a story
- A background in a dynamic, fast moving services business
- Strong relationship building and communication skills. Skilled at having difficult conversations with empathy and understanding
- Understanding of data and analytics with an ability to demonstrates to others its impact and return on investment
- An understanding of diversity and how this impacts and connects with resourcing
- Attention to detail, able to spot anomalies in business data and investigate causes / rectify mistakes
- Ability to juggle a constantly changing workload
- Business analysis skills to support effective delivery, governance and reporting.
- Flexible working
- New Mac laptop
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your child’s if you prefer)
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.