London, England /
Consulting & Research /
At 11:FS we see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. We are looking for our new colleagues to add to our culture, and this is as important as pure technical fit. As part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
We are designing and launching new fintech startups for our clients and ourselves and treat every opportunity like a business, not a project. To do this we hire great people and get out of their way
Scope and Impact:
As a Senior Consultant you’ll be playing a key support role in growing our Consulting business and delivering exciting, challenging, and innovative work to financial institutions and FinTech companies around the world.
You’re someone who loves to take on a new challenge and doesn’t mind getting pulled into a bunch of different things. Your role is to support our Directors in business development and client work, and likely no two weeks will ever be the same. One week you might be on a big pitch for a greenfield build with an insurance company in the Middle East, another you might be preparing slides for a meeting with the board of one of our key strategy clients, or supporting a big customer research project. You will be assigned to a range of client projects for much of your time, but also supporting new business efforts as well. Ultimately, everything you are doing is supporting the growth and delivery of industry-leading work from our consulting team.
Skills and background:
- You have experience in consulting firms selling and delivering work to FSIs
- You’ve been around diverse teams delivering digital work in both strategy and venture building
- You’ve been in roles that were heavily business development focused, and are comfortable selling to senior people in the industry
- You have exceptional attention to detail for the things that matter - you read every line of an RFP, your decks never have spelling mistakes, etc
- You are excellent at building and managing strong client relationships
- You either have a profile in the industry already or are interested in building one
As a Senior Consultant, you will need:
- Min. 3 years demonstrable experience in a consulting role where you’ve been part of a team delivering digital strategy or build work to FSIs
- Experience doing business development - growing existing accounts or landing new ones
- A hunger to be in a sales-focused role and make things happen
- Strong opinions and growing subject matter expertise in the future of digital financial services
- Experience working in a top-tier or FS boutique consulting firm
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.