London, England /
Consulting & Research /
At 11:FS we see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. We are looking for our new colleagues to add to our culture, and this is as important as pure technical fit. As part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
We are designing and launching new fintech startups for our clients and ourselves and treat every opportunity like a business, not a project. To do this we hire great people and get out of their way
Scope and Impact :
As part of the wider Business Operations team, reporting to the Resource Manager, this role is a crucial part of how the company functions. Responsible for bridging operations and people, this role serves to drive the accuracy and efficiency of operational data and champion company culture.
You are a detail-oriented and thoughtful team player that has a curiosity about data analytics and their impact on business decisions. You are someone that loves a transparent company culture, has excellent communication skills, and is able to build relationships in order to identify and leverage each team member's unique set of strengths. As an operator, you’re a brilliant blend of a people-first attitude, data driven process, and productivity.
- Using business data to solve resourcing issues and drive efficiencies within the Consulting and Research business.
- Workflow management across live and pipeline projects, ensuring effective employee casting throughout
- Manage and report on key metrics such as employee utilisation and headcount, tracking to ensure data-driven decisions are being made.
- Apply qualitative context to the data for robust understanding of a situation
- Ensuring the company culture and values are represented throughout the resourcing process to drive retention
- Understand nuances of each service line and business unit strategy and processes to enable flexible workforce planning support
- Motivating and engaging the team and across the whole organisation
- Work with the Talent team to validate team gaps and consult on casting specifics of job descriptions
- Support our Resource Manager, project and delivery leads to enable great project management practices and behaviours, ensuring our client and internal projects are being managed and tracked consistently.
- Developing and improving upon our project governance, making sure processes are documented and standardised executed effectively across the business.
- Managing and supporting our core projects platform (Mavenlink), becoming the go to person for queries and support and training and educating users in its use.
- Auditing and reporting on projects, validating data and supporting the Head of Delivery in sourcing the data points to enable effective decision making.
- Ideally you will have a good understanding of project methodologies, resource management and project financials with some experience of project governance
- A passion for using data to tell a story
- A background in a dynamic, fast moving services business
- Strong relationship building and communication skills. Skilled at having difficult conversations with empathy and understanding
- Understanding of data and analytics with an ability to demonstrates to others its impact and return on investment
- An understanding of diversity and how this impacts and connects with resourcing
- Attention to detail, able to spot anomalies in business data and investigate causes / rectify mistakes
- Ability to juggle a constantly changing workload
- Business analysis skills to support effective delivery, governance and reporting.
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.