Social Media and Community Manager
London, England /
At 11:FS we see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. We are looking for our new colleagues to add to our culture, and this is as important as pure technical fit. As part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
The 11:FS Marketing team is home to leading industry podcasts; Fintech Insider, Blockchain Insider and Insurtech Insider. In just three years, we’ve built a thriving global community around our brand with a network of podcasts, thousands of videos and blogs, and dozens of owned events.
Responsible for the 11:FS community. Our community champion. You need to understand, nurture, and grow our brand and media community, our fans.
We are keen to hear from applicants who have a solid background in content, community and campaign management and a passion for interacting with a fan base, and ideally the Financial Services industry. We'd love to hear from people from a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences, so we've outlined what the role looks like but we would love to hear why you think you'd be a good fit for us.
You will own and support some of our key channels, including Social Media, Brand & Events:
- Organic content: Ideation, planning and scheduling/distribution of social media content, including social media copywriting, for all 11:FS products and services. Amplify our PR coverage.
- Community management: handling any queries through social media, engaging and activating audiences on our LiveStreams and video channels.
- Social Strategy: own social media channel strategy to optimise each channel in it’s own right, as well as a whole together with other comms channels. Drive community engagement and build brand love.
- Ideate, plan, and deliver brand-focused marketing campaigns through email, paid social (working closely with the Paid Media Manager) and organic social media to build brand love
- Represent the 11:FS brand with the right tone and personality through our external comms channels
- Event production: Support plan and play an active role in producing 11:FS external events (After Dark, Digital Talks, etc.)
- Manage email marketing and social media comms for digital and (future) in-person events
- Work with our Content Writer to produce and send our weekly newsletters, and engage with external stakeholders on sponsored content and performance.
11:FS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.