Senior Product Manager
15Five are looking for a Product Manager with enterprise product experience to join one of three cross-functional core product teams. You will partner closely with your squad to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize customer needs and usage data and turn them into product priorities, roadmaps, and detailed specifications. All whilst building consensus, handling dependencies with other stakeholders and fitting in with the wider product roadmap and strategy.
Much of your time will be spent creating deliverables for communicating product details and driving solutions to production whilst keeping scope in check. You will be motivating and maintaining momentum as you drive projects to successful, smooth and on-time completion. Once complete you will work closely with other departments to coordinate product launches and to ensure customers get maximum value from the new features we ship. Once shipped you will track success metrics, report results and propose iterations.
Do you consider yourself a team player? Does joining a high-growth startup with a world class culture excite you? 15Five has a unique opportunity to expand our Product team in Raleigh with this key role reporting to the VP of Product and working cross-functionally with revenue and engineering teams.
What You'll Do
- Strategy: Drive squad strategy and roadmap by collaborating with your key Design and Engineering partners, while fitting well inside our overall 15Five product vision and direction.
- Execution: Lead the requirements gathering, goal setting, spec writing and supporting project execution
- Be Customer-Centric: Working closely with UX Research and Product Design to ensure you and your team fully understand customer needs and behavior. Use this knowledge to refine the product direction and share insights back into the wider Product team.
- Communications: You will articulate user problems and product area needs, iterating with cross-functional experts. Serve as the voice and ambassador of the squad, ensuring we listen to and share out to our many stakeholders on product teams, and in sales, customer success, and customer support. We’re transparent and well understood.
- Collaboration: Problem solve and collaborate across the company and bring out the best in others to get us to the right answers, while running your squad’s product operations well. You will partner closely with our enterprise facing sales, customer success, and customer support teams. Work with product management team in providing analytics-related product functionality within other 15Five squads
- Be Data-Driven: Drive future product improvements and decisions by using data backed decision making based on user testing, customer feedback, data analysis, and A/B testing. Get into the data and support your squad with actionable insights. Understand complex technical challenges and synthesize conversations for non-technical stakeholders.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years as a Product Manager
- Previous experience with B2B enterprise products
- A passion for all things data and experience building products that surface data and meaningful insights
- Familiarity of data and analytics technology vendors
- The ability to make quick decisions to solve complex technical and operational challenges
- You're comfortable and excited to lead a cross-functional team
- A metrics-driven approach to product development and growth
- The ability to engage with end-users, conduct user research, and integrate findings into your work
- Be able to dive in to big projects and manage them from start to finish
Who You Are
- Analytical: you are a metrics-focused product manager and use a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Leadership: excellent at communication and building relationships
- Empathic: you go out of your way to ensure customers needs are heard
- Strategic: you have experience turning ideas into action and able to show results
- Growth-minded: you embrace coaching and are able to apply feedback immediately to improve performance and evolve personally and professionally
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback, engagement and performance tools, 15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco and offices in New York and Raleigh, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, Indeed, Etsy, HubSpot, Spotify, Warby Parker and 1,600+ more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
We’re excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. Check out these links to learn more about what’s important to us.