US, Remote /
Revenue Organization – Transform /
Full Time Exempt
As a Performance Coach, you will directly support 15Five customers to develop and empower their managers to be effective leaders to their teams in an ever changing world of work. This role will serve as a trusted advisor to HR/People & Culture leaders, as well as facilitator and coach for frontline managers across the world.
You will bring unique subject matter expertise to integrate into 15Five’s evidence-based manager development products. Your primary work will be to plan and deliver continuous learning programs: consisting of skills intensives and coaching (group & 1:1), while offering analysis on how to use organizational data to refine and measure their leadership capabilities.
You will maintain close consultative relationships with C-suite and HR leaders across all industries -- working in partnership with our Customer Experience team to manage a portfolio of business, set success plans, and lead conversations within a continuous scope of work designed to transform teams. The Performance Coach will need to be available US, West Coast hours and have the ability to travel up to 25% for customer on-site meetings.
- Deliver training & coaching to empower managers and drive team performance
- Partner with HR leaders as their trusted advisor and talent development expert
- Support the design and implementation of their leadership development initiativesServe leaders/managers as their trusted leadership development coach and training partner
- Be an accountability partner to leaders/managers, empowering them to feel confident in prioritizing their management focus and ability impact their teams in new ways
- Confidently deliver Skills Intensives and Coaching sessions
- By 3 months, deliver 5 sessions
- By 6 months, maintain a full delivery schedule (6-10 sessions per week)
- Maintain a minimum CSAT of 4.3 on 5-pt scale on all post-session learner reaction surveys
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to achieve Transform development outcomes
- Plan and manage projects using established workflows within project management software, tailoring them to customers’ needs
- Track completed sessions and attendance, and send post-session communications using the coaching platform
- Partner with CSM’s on regular communications, success planning, and executive business reviews
- Share proactive updates with cross-functional teams around progress, shifts in scope, challenges, and insights
- Utilize data analysis, our proven engagement methodology, and professional coaching competencies to help managers act on insights
- Collaborate daily with our Customer Experience (CX) team to provide a seamless engagement journey for customers as they utilize the 15Five platform
- Develop and expand customer relationships utilizing a lifelong partnership mindset
- Represent clients best needs from the Transform perspective to enable expansion and renewal of customer portfolio, in partnership with CX and Sales
- Adapt Transform training approach alongside customers’ evolving organizational needs
- Partner with AE’s/CSMs to help drive Transform sales as a consultative advisor in conversations with new prospective and existing customers
- Compellingly convey the impact and experience of Transform products. This includes, but is not limited to, providing demonstrations of our Skill Training and Coaching methodology
- Contribute to thought-leadership & team growth
- Continually scan the landscape for success strategies and practices in the performance management and leadership development space
- Develop yourself to develop others
- Embody an ‘inside out’ approach to create a thriving, engaged team culture
- Partner with the broader Transform team to assist with projects that scale growth and value to internal and external stakeholders
- ICF accreditation (or equivalent professional coaching certification)
- 4-6 years working in a fast paced, ambiguous B2B SaaS startup environment
- At least 7 years of direct experience in facilitation and coaching, primarily of executives and managers, on how to develop their leadership, culture, and/or goal setting practices
- Experience or education in Organizational Development, L&D, and/or Human Resources preferredPrevious success using technology and data to support your recommendations
- Ability to think strategically and deliver insights based on information & research
- Confidence in advising leaders across levels, from the C-suite to front-line supervisors
SAMPLE WEEK IN THE LIFE
- Monday: Weekly company-wide Monday Boost meeting, followed by a weekly team meeting to align on priorities and brainstorm knowledge sharing on predetermined topics. Follow up on email items, prep for the week’s sessions. Lead a customer planning call.
- Tuesday: Team social (optional). Bi-weekly 1:1s with manager. Analyze customer data and prep for sessions. Coach 3 managers. Review and help prepare decks for the next day's Skill Intensives.
- Wednesday: Join a cross-functional team meeting. [Customer Success, Expansion, etc.] Meet with Product team to discuss feature development to scale coaching & training. Analyze customer data and prep for coaching calls. Facilitate 2 Skills Intensives.
- Thursday: Meet with Executive Advisors and CSMs to understand updates in your customer base. Analyze customer data and prep for coaching calls. Join a sales call to advise on which Transform approach will support customer’s success outcomes. Lead a Group Coaching session and hold a prep meeting for a future Skill Intensive.
- Friday: Weekly (voluntary) company-wide Question Friday Boost, complete your 15Five check-in. Coach 2 managers. Complete follow-ups and administrative tasks, plan and prep for next week.
15Five is the holistic performance management company. 15Five equips HR teams with a complete platform solution to improve manager effectiveness, drive high performance and engagement, and increase retention. 15Five’s easy-to-use software, coaching, manager training, and community enables HR leaders to continuously measure engagement and performance, and empower managers to drive change.
At 15Five, we focus on building a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. We are proud of our thriving hybrid culture that supports a remote-first workplace balanced with distributed office hubs, and annual opportunities for all employees to connect in person. We also offer:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Time Off (minimum 3 weeks off every year)
- Employer paid Short-Term, Long-Term Disability, and Term Life
- 401K with 4% match at 6 months of employment
- Inclusive Benefits Stipend (to help cover some of the gap on medical needs not covered by traditional benefits)
- Up to 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave for birth and non-birth parents
- 11 paid holidays in 2023
- Betterhelp (unlimited mental health therapy)
- Mindbloom (clinician approved alternative mental health therapy)
- Headspace (mindfulness exercises for stress & sleep, including for children)
- Wellness Coach App (offers meditation and movement classes, courses, workshops, and panels in a live and interactive setting)
- Best Self Time (Last 2 hours of Friday dedicated to your personal self-care/self-growth/recharge activities)
- Monthly reimbursement for wellness/learning and development
- Monthly reimbursement for internet
- Sabbatical Program accessed at 5 or 7 Years
- We also provide extensive training and development such as strengths discovery and alignment and Manager specific development opportunities
For more information see:
Our Mission, Vision, & Values - https://www.15five.com/about
Our People and Culture - https://www.15five.com/about/careers
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging - https://www.15five.com/deib
Our Personal & Professional Development Resources - https://www.15five.com/resources/content-library
Reading over the role description and feeling like you don’t check every box? That’s okay; if you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all the criteria, please apply—you could be exactly who we are looking for!
15Five follows equitable hiring practices. Our compensation programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented employees who are highly engaged, high performing, and have an exceptional impact on the business and our customers.
The base salary range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the role across all US locations. We benchmark all roles for compensation in ranges relative to the top half of the market of similar tech companies using up-to-date market data. Within the range, individual pay is determined by budget allocated for the role and additional factors, including job-related competencies and skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in US job postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. The US new hire base salary range for this full-time role is $79,000-$86,500 + bonus or commissions + equity + benefits.
Note that base salary ranges are reviewed each year based on up-to-date market data, and team members who are performing are eligible for a merit increase, budget permitting.