New York or Raleigh, NC
15Five is looking for a Product Manager to own Billing, Integrations and Internal Systems. Your first major initiative will be to help us deliver a world-class payment experience and robust billing system for our customers and internal revenue team.
For this billing and payments project you will lead a dedicated agile team and partner with internal stakeholders to assess needs, understand the supplier landscape, evaluate our current financial software tools and define a roadmap and requirements for the future.
Do you consider yourself a team player? Does joining a high-growth startup with a world class culture excite you? 15Five has a unique opportunity to expand our Product team in New York or Raleigh, with this key role reporting to the Head of Product and working cross-functionally with revenue and engineering teams.
What You'll Do
- Partner with our Billing Specialist, Revenue Operations Manager and Account Executives to understand their current and future needs
- Understand the financial systems supplier landscape in order to make strategic decisions on what to buy and what to build
- Form a close relationship with supplier partners to understand and influence their roadmaps and support
- Collaborate with our billing engineers to build short-, mid- and long-term backlogs
- Collaboratively define and drive product strategy and the roadmap for 15Five's billing experience.
- Work closely with other Product Managers and Designers to ensure a world-class end to end payment experience for our customers.
- Drive product planning and foster agile best practices with the Billing Experience and Systems squad
What You'll Bring
- You have experience leading change (Software implementation, organization change or projects)
- You have experience working as a product manager, or similar, in a high performing, cross-functional teams in a fast-changing environment
- You have experience working with financial systems like accounting, vendor or tax-systems (or similar relevant experience) in an enterprise environment
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You can translate your team’s and your stakeholders knowledge and experience to user stories and prioritized backlog items
- You are exceptional at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
- You have experience with data-driven product development and knowledge of agile methodologies
- You know how to map business processes and communicate them to stakeholders and process participants
- Bonus: You have experience with Salesforce.com, ChartMogul and/or Recurly
Who You Are
- Analytical: you are a metrics-focused product manager and use a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Leadership: excellent at communication and building relationships
- Empathic: you go out of your way to ensure customers needs are heard
- Strategic: you have experience turning ideas into action and able to show results
- Growth-oriented: you embrace coaching and are able to apply feedback immediately to improve performance and evolve personally and professionally
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback, engagement and performance tools, 15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco and offices in New York and Raleigh, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, Indeed, Etsy, HubSpot, Spotify, Warby Parker and 1,600+ more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
We’re excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. Check out these links to learn more about what’s important to us.