15Five are looking for a Product Manager to lead 15Five's Employee Engagement and People Analytics squad. This a new product that we expect to deliver huge value and critical insights that allow customers drive employee engagement. With your Design, Engineering and Data Science Leads as your key partners, you’ll lead the Engagement & Analytics squad by articulating a vision and strategy that leads to efficient launch of the new feature and future execution of a roadmap that enables rapid adoption and engagement.
Do you consider yourself a team player? Does joining an early-stage, high-growth startup with a world class culture excite you? 15Five has a unique opportunity to expand our Product team in the Netherlands, with this key role reporting to the Head of Product.
What You'll Do
- Strategy: Drive squad strategy and roadmap by collaborating with your key Design and Engineering partners, while fitting well inside our overall 15Five product vision and direction. You are a domain expert for 15Five Employee Engagement and People Analytics.
- Leadership: Lead a cross-functional team to successfully launching a brand new 15Five Product - Employee Engagement and People Analytics
- Execution: Lead the requirements gathering, goal setting, spec writing and supporting project execution for the launch of Engagement & Analytics
- Be Customer-Centric: Working closely with UX Research and Product Design to ensure you and your team fully understand customer needs and behavior. Use this knowledge to refine the product direction and share insights back into the wider Product team.
- Communications: You will articulate user problems and product area needs, iterating with cross-functional experts. Serve as the voice and ambassador of the squad, ensuring we listen to and share out to our many stakeholders on product teams, and in sales, customer success, and customer support. We’re transparent and well understood.
- Collaboration: Problem solve and collaborate across the company and bring out the best in others to get us to the right answers, while running your squad’s product operations well. You will partner closely with our enterprise facing sales, customer success, and customer support teams. Work with product management team in providing analytics-related product functionality within other 15Five squads
- Be Data-Driven: Drive future product improvements and decisions by using data backed decision making based on user testing, customer feedback, data analysis, and A/B testing. Get into the data and support your squad with actionable insights. Understand complex technical challenges and synthesize conversations for non-technical stakeholders.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years as a Product Manager
- A passion for all things data and experience building products that surface data and meaningful insights
- Familiarity of data and analytics technology vendors
- The ability to make quick decisions to solve complex technical and operational challenges
- You're comfortable and excited to lead a cross-functional team
- A metrics-driven approach to product development and growth
- The ability to engage with end-users, conduct user research, and integrate findings into your work
- Be able to dive in to big projects and manage them from start to finish
Who You Are
- Analytical: you are a metrics-focused product manager and use a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Leadership: excellent at communication and building relationships
- Empathic: you go out of your way to ensure customers needs are heard
- Strategic: you have experience turning ideas into action and able to show results
- Growth-oriented: you embrace coaching and are able to apply feedback immediately to improve performance and evolve personally and professionally
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback, engagement and performance tools, 15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco and offices in New York and Raleigh, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, Indeed, Etsy, HubSpot, Spotify, Warby Parker and 1,600+ more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
We’re excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. Check out these links to learn more about what’s important to us.