US Remote, New York, Raleigh, San Francisco, Netherlands, Poland, Ukraine, UK
15Five is looking for a Visual Designer (perhaps you call yourself an Interaction Designer or a UI Designer) to help us achieve our vision to unlock the potential of every member of the global workforce. You will need to have a strong eye for detail with a proven knack for designing simple and beautiful digital products.
Your responsibility will be to create UI designs that support the 15Five brand and user experience. You will be working within the 15Five Product team; collaborating closely with Product Designers, Product Managers and Front-End Engineers.
This opportunity is available in our New York, Raleigh or San Francisco office. Remote applicants also encouraged from the US, Netherlands, Poland, Ukraine or the UK. To enable close collaboration with your team in different timezones, your working hours must include 10am - 2pm ET at least 4 days per week.
What you'll do
- Create high quality design deliverables throughout all phases of a project
- Deliver simple and intuitive designs for our web, iOS and Android platforms
- Collaborate with Product Designers and Product Managers to translate wireframes into tangible and compelling experiences
- Work closely with Front-End Developers to explore and define on-screen interactions
- Create and maintain the design pattern library
What you'll bring
- At least 3+ years experience working as a Visual / UI / Interaction Designer on a Product Team
- A portfolio that showcases your ability to make complex interactions simple
- Experience designing intuitive, useful and beautiful dashboards
- Previous experience working remotely
- Proven ability to produce cutting-edge work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Fluency in Design & Prototyping software. e.g. Sketch and InVision
- At least 3+ years previous experience working on a Product team, in a specialist visual design role
- Bonus: Experience designing for Enterprise and/or B2B
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback, engagement and performance tools, 15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco and offices in New York and Raleigh, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, Indeed, Etsy, HubSpot, Spotify, Warby Parker and 1,600+ more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
We’re excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. Check out these links to learn more about what’s important to us.