Marketing Operations Manager
Remote US, East Coast /
Revenue Organization – Marketing /
The Marketing Operations Manager will ensure our multi-channel campaigns run smoothly, including managing and support for campaign tracking and attribution, reporting and analysis, web analytics, testing and optimization, database health, and data integration across platforms. She/He is a team player that’s excited about the opportunity to join an early-stage, high-growth company with a culture that’s setting the bar for companies around the world.
- Support the Marketing Team
- Lead Management - You'll help operationalize and maintain our lead lifecycle framework and lead routing operations ensuring the right leads get delivered to the Sales team in a seamless and timely fashion
- Create, execute and optimize multi-channel campaigns
- Track and analyze key metrics related to marketing performance and create ongoing dashboards for consumption
- Own the Marketing tech stack, ensuring seamless data and process integration between our marketing tools and platforms.
- Partner with Revenue Operations
- Data management - someone who obsesses about clean and organized data. You will ensure that data in Pardot is clean, accurate, complete, organized, and easily reportable and will support current systems integrations as well as build new ones.
- Etc. (as necessary)
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships
- Owner of email database (GDPR, subscriptions), global process for email subscription handling
- Evaluate new technologies and processes to improve team performance
- 5 years of experience in marketing, business operations or an analytical role, preferably in SaaS
- Understand industry best practices for marketing automation, ABM, and CRM tools
- Deep understanding of marketing KPIs, campaign reporting and attribution
- Hands-on knowhow for marketing automation, Salesforce, web analytics, BI tools, and various tools in the marketing tech stack
- Experience developing dashboards, analyzing data, and communicating insights
- Strong understanding of modern B2B marketing. Need to have familiarity with concepts such as lead management, nurturing, lifecycle stages, martech, deliverability, and conversion rate optimization.
- BA/BS in Marketing or Data Analytics or quantitative discipline
- By 3 Months
- Become familiar with 15Five’s lead flow from awareness to expansion
- Understand 15Five’s lead scoring and grading models and provide areas of opportunity for lead targeting.
- Audit 15Five’s marketing automation platform and CRM to improve lead, contact, and campaign tracking.
- Create a knowledge base for fields and processes within our marketing automation platform.
- Report on metrics and ROI of marketing campaigns
- By 6 Months
- Perform 1st internal Marketing business review
- Complete marketing ROI reporting by tactic/campaign
- Build systems to improve and allow for clear lead lifecycle stage tracking
- By 12 Months
- Perform 2nd internal Marketing business review
- Identify process gaps and improvements to DemandGen metrics
- Identify operational strategies to increase lead conversion
- Assess, evaluate, and recommend marketing technologies to improve lead flow
- Build necessary reporting and dashboards as needed
- Work with Marketing and Revenue Operations team to ensure consistency in customer experience
SAMPLE WEEK IN THE LIFE
- Monday: Analyze Marketing Dashboards for WoW changes and Trends, Use reporting to update metrics by campaign, load 3rd party prospects into Marketing Automation tool, update revenue channel tagging in financial reporting
- Tuesday: Complete reporting requests from project management tool, prep for and attend DemandGen meeting, prep for and attend Marketing & Sales meeting (bi-weekly)
- Wednesday: Complete process documentation requests, meet with vendor for predictive marketing metrics (bi-weekly), create SFDC campaigns and UTM codes for newly launching marketing initiatives
- Thursday: Complete reporting requests, sync with marketing attribution vendor (bi-weekly), update attribution rules, update service channel tagging in financial reporting
- Friday: Lead weekly marketing operations meeting, analyze data health for marketing automation tool and form strategies for improvement
SCHEDULE / WORK LOCATION
This is a full-time, salaried exempt position. The typical work week will be Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm (flexible), working an expected 40+ hours/week. Ability to accommodate early-morning or after-hours meetings minimum 4 days a week is a must due to support efforts across various time zones.
15Five is a people and performance platform that instantly upgrades each and every manager. It works by combining employee engagement, continuous performance management, and manager effectiveness software with education, services, and community. At the heart of our approach is Best-Self Management, an evidence-inspired strategy for cultivating world-class managers and transforming organizations by unlocking every employee’s potential. With our holistic solution, CEOs, HR leaders, and managers create highly-engaged, high-performing organizations.
We work with over 2,000 forward-thinking companies that use our solution to bring out the best in their people, including big brand names like Credit Karma, WP Engine, Adobe, and Fitbit. 15Five is backed by Next 47, Origin Ventures, Point Nine Capital, and Matrix Partners. Its headquarters are based in San Francisco, with offices in New York and Raleigh, NC. The company is working 100% remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’re excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. To support our people, 15Five believes in flexible working arrangements, non-gendered Parental Leave, Flexible Time Off, Sick Time Off and extensive training and development including but not limited to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Best-Self Management, strengths discovery and alignment and Manager specific development opportunities.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, womxn and other underrepresented folx tend to only apply when they check every box. So, if you think you have what it takes but don't necessarily meet every single point listed below, please apply - you could be exactly who we are looking for!