Marketing Automation Manager
Revenue Organization – Marketing /
Full Time Exempt
The Marketing Automation Manager creates digital campaigns and automated programs that enhance 15Five’s buyer journey. You’ll develop and execute a strategy to engage 15Five’s ideal clients, create and optimize content, build emails and other automated interactions across digital platforms, and optimize your programs for scale and revenue impact. You’ll deeply understand 15Five’s buyers and target market segments, and use Hubspot and other digital tools to trigger the right messages at the right time. You’ll work closely with Marketing Operations and a team of content and demand gen marketers to hit goals focused on creating sales pipeline and winning new business.
- Develop and execute marketing automation strategy and nurture programs, including segmentation, testing, deployment, and analysis.
- Build and manage automated lifecycle programs that engage and convert prospective customers at every stage of the funnel.
- Create and curate email and website content.
- Collaborate with Marketing Ops to configure and use marketing automation tools like Hubspot to drive results.
- Track and analyze campaign metrics, share the results and insights with the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Conduct A/B tests to improve program efficiency, conversion rates, and ROI.
- Collaborate with Demand Generation and Sales Development teams to optimize lead scoring, grading, and coordination between groups.
- Ensure programs and campaigns meet lead generation, pipeline, and revenue goals.
- Mastery of Hubspot’s marketing automation tools; Salesforce experience is a plus
- Proficiency in B2B email marketing
- Working knowledge of industry trends and best practices in marketing automation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent content creation and curation skills
- Ability to manage audience segmentation
- Proficiency with marketing analytics and reporting
- High level of organization, self-motivation, and urgency
- Strong independent project management skills
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 5+ years of experience managing marketing automation strategy, email marketing, and nurture programs in SaaS
- Extensive experience in Hubspot (ideally with certifications)
- Demonstrable content creation and curation experience
- Understanding of industry best practices for marketing automation
- Understanding of marketing KPIs, campaign reporting and attribution
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing including mastery concepts like lead management, nurturing, and lifecycle stages
- Proven effectiveness at cross-team coordination and documentation
SAMPLE WEEK IN THE LIFE
- Monday: Company-wide weekly kickoff to connect and align on company goals
- Tuesday: Launch emails campaigns to support team initiatives
- Wednesday: Meet with marketing team stakeholders to align priorities
- Thursday: Optimize automated nurture programs in Hubspot to impact pipeline
- Friday: Review results from owned programs, communicate results across the team
- Google Analytics
15Five’s strategic performance management platform drives action and impact, helping businesses and their people thrive. Combining generative AI, custom analytics and human-centered principles, HR leaders can accelerate engagement, performance and retention via 360° performance reviews, engagement surveys, goal tracking, manager development, and ongoing feedback tools like guided 1-on-1s and check-ins.
At 15Five, we focus on building a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. We are proud of our thriving remote-first culture balanced with annual opportunities for all employees to connect in person. We also offer:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Time Off (minimum 3 weeks off every year)
- Employer paid Short-Term, Long-Term Disability, and Term Life
- 401K with 4% match at 6 months of employment
- Inclusive Benefits Stipend (to help cover some of the gap on medical needs not covered by traditional benefits)
- Up to 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave for birth and non-birth parents
- 12 paid holidays in 2024
- TalkSpace (mental health therapy)
- Wellness Coach App (offers meditation and movement classes, courses, workshops, and panels in a live and interactive setting)
- Best Self Time (2 hours on Friday dedicated to your personal self-care/self-growth/recharge activities)
- Monthly reimbursement for internet
- Sabbatical Program accessed at 5 or 7 Years
- We also provide extensive training and development such as strengths discovery and alignment and Manager specific development opportunities
For more information see:
Our Mission, Vision, & Values - https://www.15five.com/about
Our People and Culture - https://www.15five.com/about/careers
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging - https://www.15five.com/deib
Our Personal & Professional Development Resources - https://www.15five.com/resources/content-library
Reading over the role description and feeling like you don’t check every box? That’s okay; if you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all the criteria, please apply—you could be exactly who we are looking for!
15Five follows equitable hiring practices. Our compensation programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented employees who are highly engaged, high performing, and have an exceptional impact on the business and our customers.
The base salary range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the role across all US locations. We benchmark all roles for compensation in ranges relative to the top half of the market of similar tech companies using up-to-date market data. Within the range, individual pay is determined by budget allocated for the role and additional factors, including job-related competencies and skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in US job postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. The US new hire base salary range for this full-time role is $93,500-$110,000 + bonus or commissions + equity + benefits.
Note that base salary ranges are reviewed each year based on up-to-date market data, and team members who are performing are eligible for a merit increase, budget permitting.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.