Customer Experience Manager
Revenue Organization – Customer Experience /
Full Time Exempt /
Due to a high volume of applicants, this posting is currently closed.
Digital Customer Experience Managers (CXMs) work to drive Customer Maturity for cohorts of customers, at scale. They run experiments to identify what motions work and then scale that success to hundreds of customers within the cohorts. Digital CXMs are comfortable with the 15Five product and know how to enable customers depending on their journey state and maturity level.
- Playbook development & execution: Drive customer maturity at scale by designing and experimenting with new playbooks.
- Co-create and experiment with digital playbooks that will establish best practices of getting customers to adopt an Outcomes journey mindset.
- Execute on created playbooks by engaging with customers through Office Hours, enabling them to use 15Five in the best possible way.
- Co-develop scalable tools, processes, and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from 15Five.
- 15Five Adoption Expertise: Drive journey milestone progression via digital outlets byguiding customers on the best outcomes and adoption strategy.
- Co-design scalable campaigns to advise customers on the best strategy to ensure successful adoption of 15Five.
- Effectively respond to customer inquiries regarding product usage by aligning solutions with their specific needs and use cases.
- Provide 1:1 and 1:many training for different persona types, focusing on features that are relevant to customers’ use cases.
- Customer Advocacy: Drive NPS by serving as a voice, advocate and sounding board for our customers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams (i.e. Sales, Account Management, Services, Support, Product, Marketing) to drive toward your customers’ desired success outcomes and to ensure your customers’ voices are heard.
- Advocate for your customers’ product enhancement requests.
- Organize scalable training and education to customers that can help them get more value out of Platform.
- Innovative experimentation:
- Conduct experiments: Ability to design and execute various experiments to test hypotheses, strategies, or solutions.
- Iterative approach: Comfort with an iterative process, continuously refining ideas based on feedback and outcomes.
- Learning orientation: Emphasis on learning from failures and successes to drive innovation and improvement.
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt quickly based on experiment results and to pivot strategies as necessary.
- Speak confidently and persuasively about 15Five best practices. Display expertise in conversations to inspire customer confidence.
- Effectively explain the philosophy behind 15Five to customers in the form of clear, polished presentations and obtain your customers’ buy-in. Tell powerful stories and drive recommendations with data.
- Leverage usage and health data to make data driven decisions when recommending actions to your customers.
- Analytical thinker:
- Proficient in breaking down complex problems into manageable components.
- Capable of identifying root causes and understanding intricate relationships between various factors affecting a situation.
- Skilled in collecting, organizing, and interpreting data from diverse sources.
- Strong critical thinking skills, allowing for objective evaluation of information and alternative solutions.
- Capacity to assess the validity and reliability of information before drawing conclusions or making recommendations.
- Capability to forecast scenarios and plan strategies by extrapolating from analyzed information.
- Thrive as a self-starter in a fast-paced environment and are excited by change and ambiguity.
- Intentionally agile - willing and able to change, develop and adopt new processes. Learn continually and act quickly with flexibility.
- Identify gaps and take initiative to design solutions for said gaps. You proactively contribute to the team by innovating and creating new or enhanced resources that are used broadly across the team.
- Have awareness of your strengths and you share it with your customers and teammates.
- Make time to focus on OKRs to help move the team forward.
- A team player willing to help, mentor and onboard new team members.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Consulting, or another customer-facing role, preferably in a similar role at a startup with SaaS-based solutions
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Experience with success planning and holding customers accountable to taking action
- Ability to work cross-functionally and partner with other departments to best serve the customer
- Experience innovating and creating new or enhanced resources that are used broadly across the team
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and presentation skills
HOW SUCCESS WILL BE MEASURED
- Input metrics:
- # of logged calls
- # of experiments
- Admin NPS
- Output metrics:
- ARR in level 1+
$85,500 - $93,000 a year
15Five is the holistic performance management company. 15Five equips HR teams with a complete platform solution to improve manager effectiveness, drive high performance and engagement, and increase retention. 15Five’s easy-to-use software, coaching, manager training, and community enables HR leaders to continuously measure engagement and performance, and empower managers to drive change.
At 15Five, we focus on building a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. We are proud of our thriving hybrid culture that supports a remote-first workplace balanced with distributed office hubs, and annual opportunities for all employees to connect in person. We also offer:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Time Off (minimum 3 weeks off every year)
- Employer paid Short-Term, Long-Term Disability, and Term Life
- 401K with 4% match at 6 months of employment
- Inclusive Benefits Stipend (to help cover some of the gap on medical needs not covered by traditional benefits)
- Paid Parental Leave for birth and non-birth parents
- 15 paid holidays in 2024
- TalkSpace (mental health therapy)
- Wellness Coach App (offers meditation and movement classes, courses, workshops, and panels in a live and interactive setting)
- Best Self Time (2 hours of time each week dedicated to your personal self-care/self-growth/recharge activities)
- Monthly reimbursement for internet
- Sabbatical Program accessed at 7 Years
- We also provide extensive training and development such as strengths discovery and alignment and Manager specific development opportunities
For more information see:
Our Mission, Vision, & Values - https://www.15five.com/about
Our People and Culture - https://www.15five.com/about/careers
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging - https://www.15five.com/deib
Our Personal & Professional Development Resources - https://www.15five.com/resources/content-library
Reading over the role description and feeling like you don’t check every box? That’s okay; if you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all the criteria, please apply—you could be exactly who we are looking for!
15Five follows equitable hiring practices. Our compensation programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented employees who are highly engaged, high performing, and have an exceptional impact on the business and our customers.
The base salary range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the role across all US locations. We benchmark all roles for compensation in ranges relative to the top half of the market of similar tech companies using up-to-date market data. Within the range, individual pay is determined by budget allocated for the role and additional factors, including job-related competencies and skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in US job postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. The US new hire base salary range for this full-time role is $85,500-$93,000 + bonus or commissions + equity + benefits.
Note that base salary ranges are reviewed each year based on up-to-date market data, and team members who are performing are eligible for a merit increase, budget permitting.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.