Director of Sales Operations
San Francisco, CA
15Five is seeking an experienced Director of Sales Operations to work out of our San Francisco headquarters. A business planning maven with a strong background in reporting, ongoing business operations and sales systems management. Are you passionate about improving sales productivity, performance and metrics? Are you an ambitious self-learner looking to drive operational excellence in a high-growth startup with a world-class culture? Are you able to concisely translate business requirements into processes and system workflows within SalesForce.com? Are you strategic and also enjoy tactical projects? If so, read on!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work directly with key revenue team leaders across Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Support to identify strategic and operational projects that provide business insights and high-priority objectives as we enter our next phase of growth
- Develop sales performance metrics and enhance / maintain our reporting processes
- Administer CRM and build automation / scalability into our sales infrastructure by leveraging Salesforce.com and other enablement technology
- Project manage ongoing initiatives that tie to process improvement and sales automation
- Liaise between Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Support to ensure a seamless Customer journey, supported by clean data and reporting between all stages
- Proficient in B2B SaaS billing methodologies and processes, particularly how billing processes affect revenue reporting and revenue retention across self service and sales led channels
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Work with Revenue Organization to inspect sales process quality and prioritize the highest leverage changes.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Sales/Business Operations, planning and strategy.
- Experienced high growth B2B SaaS professional, with high-level of expertise with recurring revenue ranging from 10M-50M
- Experience administering Salesforce for an organization with 50-200 Salesforce users
- Expertise in the Salesforce ecosystem, including standard objects (Campaigns, Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities) and integrated applications (Outreach, Clearbit, Leandata, Pardot, etc). Experience connecting, managing and auditing integrated apps.
- Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- Ability to independently lead projects and independently scope, prioritize and execute initiatives
- Ability to receive and give constructive feedback with Radical Candor and empathy
- Experience working in the areas of strategy, organizational design, process optimization and go-to-market strategy
- Comfortable with quantitative models, drawing insights from large and complex datasets and translating those into actionable strategies
- Proven ability to be successful in a complex, fast-paced environment, planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level
- Curiosity and a commitment to innovation and continuous learning and growth
BY THE (3) MONTH MARK, YOU'LL...
- Have a complete understanding of our Salesforce and business processes
- Have a plan in place for executing on a company-wide billing project
BY THE (6) MONTH MARK, YOU'LL..
- Completely own Salesforce, working cross-functionally to understand each department's needs and implementing them
- Play the lead role with billing project and vendor evaluations
- Implement systems and process that allow the team to be liberated by the data and processes, not help back
BY THE (12) MONTH MARK, YOU'LL..
- Be prepared to hire a few strategic people for your team
- Have a game plan established to help the company scale to $100m, identifying the 2-3 highest leverage opportunities or risks to scaling
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback engagement and performance solutions, 15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, Indeed, Etsy, Hubspot, Spotify, Warby Parker and 1,600+ more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
If you have long had a sense that there's a better way to design the world of work, we'd love to connect with you. We’re excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. Check out these links to learn more about what’s important to us.
Apply today, and let's begin the journey of discovering if your zone of genius and passion for the future matches ours.