US-Based Only /
G&A – People & Culture /
Full Time Exempt
The Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion will work closely with executive leadership, People & Culture and other key stakeholders to ensure 15Five is fulfilling our commitments to psychological trust and safety for all through robust and meaningful programs; both internal and external.
- Own 15Five’s DEI roadmap end to end and align goals with desired business outcomes
- Implement and track metrics for measuring program success and impact. Specifically focusing on retention, engagement and advancement for underrepresented talent
- Integrate key concepts of DEI and inclusive leadership into our core values, universal and manager competencies, performance management programs, talent acquisition efforts, employee retention strategies, and other policies and practices
- Analyze quarterly engagement survey data and annual DEI survey to identify trends to funnel resources with >2% increase in engagement across underrepresented groups
- Transform current Employee Resource Groups into powerful communities for employee empowerment
- Facilitate and/or source experienced partners to lead quarterly company-wide DEI workshops, and annual Executive Leadership Team and Manager DEI workshops
- Facilitate and support execution of internal events and workshops focused on fostering a strong sense of inclusion and belonging at 15Five
- Advise and advocate for ethical product feature development; balancing market needs with the psychological safety of marginalized communities
- Assist Research & Development and Go-to-Market teams by ensuring our product and messaging is contributing to workplace equity
- Partner with our Go-to-Market team on DEI thought leadership with prospective customers
- Partner with our Customer Experience and Education teams to consult on external content and trainings
- Partner with our Research & Development team to consult on feature development
- Build meaningful relationships with organizations who champion diverse communities and professional development for underrepresented groups
- Champion 15Five as a leading voice in ethical and inclusive branding and outreach programs
- Self-directed, action-oriented, and quick to adapt to change
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on timely follow-up, follow through, and data integrity
- Ability to stay highly organized, with exemplary time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of transparency and frequent communication, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Focused on building trusted relationships with key stakeholders; adopting a sense of urgency in order to meet deadlines
- Business and operationally savvy and quick to learn and adopt new technologies and processes
- Ability to effectively articulate and translate complex ideas, strategies and proposals into our values, culture, business strategy, and revenue goals to multiple audiences
- Proficient in building and facilitating DEI related workshop/trainings, and leveraging to lead organizational mindset and behavior change
- 2-4 years strategic partnership experience in a faced paced environment
- Fluent in the cultural and psychological issues faced by non-majority communities including but not limited to Black, indiniginous and People of Color, the LGBTQIA+ community, the neurodiversity community, and culturally diverse community
- Strong emotional intelligence and maturity, interpersonal communication, and inclusive leadership skillsProven experience designing, building and leading measurable and scalable DEI programs and initiatives Proficient in qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis
SAMPLE WEEK IN THE LIFE
- Monday: Attend Monday Boost, meet with the Executive Leadership Team and report on program development and adoption. Appear on an external webinar.
- Tuesday: Attend People and Culture Weekly Strategy Meeting. Work with the Talent Team and Hiring Managers to help mitigate friction in the talent acquisition process.
- Wednesday: Meet with the Chief Culture Officer during weekly 1:1, work on executive buy-in for the upcoming People Program. Consult on any relevant People & Culture cases.
- Thursday: No meeting Thursday!Deep strategy and execution day.
- Friday: Finalize details for any upcoming programs, trainings or events being launched the following week, update OKRs, complete 15Five
Founded in 2011, 15Five equips HR leaders to play a strategic role in their company’s growth. HR leaders use 15Five to combine engagement, performance, and OKRs on one platform so they can make insightful decisions and take strategic action. Unlike other ‘command and control’ performance systems, 15Five uses the latest in people science to turn managers and employees into self-driven owners of performance and engagement. To further the impact of talent on company growth, 15Five also provides education, coaching, and community for HR leaders, managers, and employees. HR leaders at over 2,800 companies, including Credit Karma, Spotify, and Pendo, rely on 15Five’s software and services to make their talent a growth driver.
At 15Five we focus on building a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. We are proud of our thriving hybrid culture that supports a remote-first workplace balanced with distributed office hubs, and annual opportunities for all employees to connect in person. We also offer: full Medical, Dental, and Vision, employer paid Term, Short Term and Long Term Disability, paid Sick Time Off, Military Leave, Jury Duty Leave, Unlimited Vacation, flexible work arrangements, up to 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave for birth and non-birth parents, Bereavement Leave, therapy and relationship counselling, weekly Best-Self Time, monthly stipend for wellness, monthly reimbursement for phone and/or internet, Sabbatical Program accessed at 5 or 7 Years and Retirement Account Program with 4% match at 6 months employment. We also provide extensive training and development such as strengths discovery and alignment and Manager specific development opportunities.
For more information see:
Reading over the role description and feeling like you don’t check every box? That’s okay; if you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all the criteria, please apply—you could be exactly who we are looking for!