REMOTE US (CT/ET time zones) /
Revenue Organization – Transformational Services /
The Transformational Services team is the first of its kind at 15Five! What started off as a vision is now the newest revenue-generating line of business, allowing us to further differentiate ourselves from our competitors. Transformational Services offers premium hands-on consulting and company-wide developmental training programs by utilizing the world-class 15Five approach to being and becoming your best self.
This team functions as a start-up within the organization and requires a heavy emphasis on service delivery/operations and client facing communication. The Services Coordinator serves as the fundamental support for the Transformational Services team and will provide assistance to facilitators for end-to-end client management, project management, project coordination, operations coordination, and services administration. The Services Coordinator understands the goals of our clients and effectively balances multiple client-facing projects while also owning cross-functional projects with a high bar for execution. This individual is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of services and maintaining operational and relational excellence. This is a pioneering role for helping scale our Transformational Services in a period of exciting growth!
- Project Coordination and Management
- Provide project coordination and management to all clients in your book of business
- Drive end-to-end management and execution of services engagements, in partnership with Services Facilitators. This includes (but is not limited to) email communications, scheduling of calls, maintaining detailed meeting notes, sending session follow-up.
- Contribute to cross-functional meetings regarding services sold, taking ownership of relevant tasks and projects that result.
- Attend all client and internal discussions regarding Services outcomes and deliverables
- Lead client planning calls as needed. This will be on occasion and in cooperation with Services & Success team members.
- Create project plans and deliver project outcomes based on client timelines.
- Strategize and plan for Services delivery with Facilitators.
- Support Facilitators in every session assigned as well as owning technical responsibilities.
- Proactively partner with Customer Success, Sales, and Support to gather all client information and ensure impeccable communication across departments.
- Services Planning and Administration
- Prepare all client facing session and planning decks prior to delivery (with the support of the Facilitator)
- Ensure all collateral and external messaging optimizes 15Five’s brand.
- Ensure client completion of pre-work and communicate directly with participants as needed.
- Provide detailed post-session follow up to clients and participants.
- Be the go-to person to triage and answer all Transformational Services related questions for assigned accounts.
- Maintain client and project folders in Quip to ensure all information and details are complete and accurate
- Provide detailed notes of all client meetings and interactions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Transformational Services’ operational processes as well as customer commitments and preparations.
- Operations Coordination and Support
- Support Operations Manager in building and rolling out ongoing process and documentation
- Consider how to improve operational processes, project execution, and client experience.
- Lead improvement efforts to ensure processes are user-friendly for facilitators, sales reps, and cross-functional team members.
- Partner with the Operations Manager to manage services analytics and measure the impact of services.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE /COMPETENCIES / ATTRIBUTES
- 1+ years of experience in Project Management, or another client-facing role, preferably in a similar role at a startup with SaaS-based solutions
- Strong relationship skills and customer-facing presence
- Excellent with details
- Has strategic thinking and consultative skills
- High EQ with the ability to read between the lines to discern and anticipate clients needs
- Highly adept in executing projects independently while also working cross-functionally
- Passionate about helping others to learn and grow
- Exhilarated by topics of self-development and team-development
- Resourceful and action-oriented
- Strong understanding of and passion for operations
- Self-starter that is highly proactive
- Possesses a team player mentality that dictates “No job is too big or too small”
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning, improvement, and feedback
- Exemplary verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Great articulation and grammar a must
PERFORMANCE METRICS & PROJECT RESULTS
- By 3 Months
- Complete 15Five’s new-hire onboarding and Transformational Services specific training.
- Collaborate with your manager to identify the needs of your team and build your OKRs for the quarter.
- Become knowledgeable about where all the Transformational Services’ data, process documents, sales collateral, and client information lives.
- Regularly sync with your manager and team to discuss operational needs.
- Begin building relationships with various stakeholders across different departments and own cross-functional meetings.
- Develop comfort with tech stack (Salesforce, Quip, G-Suite, 15Five).
- Be actively running a minimum of 5 services engagements.
- Work with facilitators on program delivery and run technical support for every assigned session.
- Conduct end-to-end client and project management for quarterly deliverables.
- By 6 Months
- Continue to partner cross functionally with CSM’s AE’s and facilitators to ensure timely execution of purchased services.
- Provide feedback to the team with an “on the ground” perspective.
- Help enhance the program delivery system by understanding how to further support clients.
- Support the maintenance of all internal operational playbooks for services delivery.
- Execute end-to-end program management for Manager Accelerator Program.
- Be actively running between 10-15 services engagements (depending on sales).
SAMPLE WEEK IN THE LIFE
- Monday: Attend company Boost. Sync with your manager for a 1:1. Review and update project plans for your book of business. Send follow-ups to customers. Schedule calls and meetings for the week. Meet with CSM’s and AE’s to debrief new deals. Meet with assigned facilitators to plan logistics for scheduled Services. Attend team meetings.
- Tuesday: Attend customer meetings. Document and complete necessary action items. Update any project management documents with delivery progress notes. Attend TS stand-up. Send calendar agendas for planning calls and workshops. Collaborate with facilitators on delivery needs and strategy.
- Wednesday: Attend company Boost. Sync with your manager for a midweek check in. Prepare decks for planning calls. Run technical support for workshops and send assignments & attendance.
- Thursday: Attend Services Sales Process meeting. Provide follow-ups to customers with preparations for workshops. Review feedback/survey results and documents in Quip. Work on OKRs and other long term projects.
- Friday: Update process documents and customer notes. Attend cross-functional internal meetings. Attend client meetings and/or client workshop(s). Enjoy Best-Self Time!
SCHEDULE / WORK LOCATION
This is a full-time, salaried exempt position. The typical work week will be Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm (flexible), working an expected 40+ hours/week. Ability to accommodate early-morning or after-hours meetings is a must due to support efforts across various time zones.