15Five is seeking a passionate Implementation Specialist to help deploy the next generation of continuous performance management and employee engagement software for strategic 15Five customers. The primary focus of the role is serving as a trusted advisor to our customers by building strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and guiding them through the customer journey.
Do you consider yourself a team player? Does joining an early-stage, high-growth startup with a world class culture excite you? 15Five has a unique opportunity to expand our Customer Success team in Raleigh, with this key role reporting to the Director of Customer Success and working cross-functionally with Customer Success Managers and other revenue teammates.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve as the implementation point of contact for our mid-market and enterprise customers throughout their deployment of 15Five.
- Partner with Customer Success, Sales and Support to ensure a timely and seamless implementation.
- Support implementation planning calls and execute on project milestones: help the customer set-up and configure their account, and develop training and communication strategies.
- Serve as a product expert and provide subject matter expertise on technical specifications.
- Serve as the customer's technical advocate, troubleshooting issues as they arise and answering questions about product features.
- Shape, iterate, and scale our implementation strategy, taking initiative to improve the team’s practices, tools, and content.
SNAPSHOT OF YOUR IMPACT, by the 3 month mark:
- Complete 15Five’s new-hire onboarding and job-specific training for your role.
- Gain clarity on expectations of your role and understand Best-Self Management.
- Identify needs for your team and role and build out your OKRs for the quarter.
- Start building the foundation of strong relationships with 15Five teammates.
- Manage 15+ end-to-end implementations simultaneously while providing customer support.
- Build playbooks and customer resources, provide 1-2 trainings to the Customer Success team.
- Become a functional expert on basic system integrations.
By the 6 month mark:
- Leverage your strengths on a daily basis.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers’ executive sponsors and 15Five administrators.
- Deepen knowledge around the 15Five product, best practices and research.
- Spearhead team and cross-functional initiatives to improve team processes, tools, and content.
- Brainstorm and implement innovative ways to increase customer engagement and speed to adoption.
- Contribute to the growth of our team by interviewing and training new Implementation Specialists.
By the 12 month mark:
- Demonstrate results in your customers’ success through ROI measurements and increased time to value.
- Serve as a product expert internally and externally.
- Discover your Zone of Genius and embody your Best-Self.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 3+ years of experience in Implementation, Project Management, or another client-facing role, preferably in a similar role at a startup with SaaS-based solutions
- Demonstrated success of driving implementations and managing a high volume of projects at a time
- Product-savviness and ability to quickly learn the detailed technical specifications of multiple features
- A team player mentality who collaborates effectively with cross-functional partners
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning, improvement, and development
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Domain knowledge in the performance management space and previously partnering with HR/People Ops stakeholders
- Familiarity with the Objectives and Key Results methodology
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Salesforce.com integrated products
WHO YOU ARE
- Strategic: you have experience turning ideas into action and able to show results
- Self-accountable: you hold yourself responsible in driving your project timelines while providing a delightful customer experience
- Empathic: others compliment you for your high emotional intelligence and you go out of your way to ensure customers are heard
- Data-driven: you get excited about leveraging data to drive recommendations to customers
- Dynamic: you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are excited by change and ambiguity
- Self-motivated: you inspire the team by taking the initiative to own your performance and contributions to the team
- Growth-oriented: youembrace coaching and are able to apply feedback immediately to improve performance and evolve personally and professionally
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback, engagement and performance tools, 15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco and offices in New York and Raleigh, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, Indeed, Etsy, HubSpot, Spotify, Warby Parker and 1,400+ more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
We’re excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. Check out these links to learn more about what’s important to us.