San Francisco, CA
15Five is seeking a quota-crushing Account Manager to help us expand the next generation of employee engagement and performance software into the world’s best companies. She/He is a startup player excited about the opportunity to join an early-stage, high-growth startup with a world class culture.
15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco’s mid market neighborhood, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, MailChimp, Etsy, HubSpot, Just Fab, Warby Parker and many more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing and growing current customers with employee populations of 350 and upward.
- Develop and maintain the relationships within your territory accounts.
- Demonstrate selling value to key partners within accounts through both onsite visits and via web conference tools.
- Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team’s practices, tools, and content.
- Work closely with the Product team to relay customer feature requests and sit on our internal Product Advisory Committee.
- Partner with the Success team to handle renewals, participate in key QBR conversations with customers, and maintain a stellar retention rate.
- Work with our Community Manager to collect valuable customer stories to feed our marketing channels.
- Meet, exceed 15Five's quarterly and annual quota.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Energetic and optimistic: your energy is contagious, builds momentum and draws people in
- Empathic: you go out of your way to ensure customers are heard
- Excellent Communication Skills: Keeping all stakeholders informed on all major issues
- High Business Acumen: Must be able to see the bigger business issues for the client and help the client manage their business. They must also ensure all business deals are profitable for both sides.
- Relationship Savvy: Must be able to read people and connect meaningfully with a variety of personalities while understanding that all progress is made through relationships.
15Five UNIVERSAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Openness to vulnerability, self-reflection and receiving radically candid feedback to grow personally and professionally
- Curious and committed to innovation and continuous learning and growth
- Self-motivated, self-responsible and self-accountable
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback, engagement and performance tools, 15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco and offices in New York and Raleigh, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, Indeed, Etsy, HubSpot, Spotify, Warby Parker and 1,600+ more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
We’re excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. Check out these links to learn more about what’s important to us.