Sales Enablement Manager
15Five is currently seeking a dynamic and passionate Sales Enablement Manager to join our team. Working with our Revenue Operations team and other key members of the Sales organization, you will help drive the evolution of all aspects of our GTM operations and enablement programs such that 15Five may continue to scale efficiently and effectively. This position reports directly to the Director of Revenue Operations.
- CONTENT CREATION/ORGANIZATION: Develop and maintain enablement materials including articles, presentation templates, tools, and other client-facing collateralManage central repository for all collateralWork with Marketing and Support to ensure alignment across internal & external resources.
- TRAINING: ON-BOARDING & CONTINUOUS EDUCATION: Execute on enablement trainings and programs (new hire and continuous learning) in partnership with sales, support, services and marketing for our GTM teams. Create and facilitate role plays and monthly team trainings
- OPTIMIZATION OF GTM PROCESS: Oversee and improve sales processes which go across sales, marketing, services and customer success. Gain up to date knowledge of industry best practices and trends and apply them where possible.Support ongoing smooth activity of the extended Marketing, Sales, Success and Services team as needed.
DESIRED IMPACT BY THE THREE MONTH MARK:
- Complete 15Five’s new-hire on-boarding and job-specific training for the Sales Enablement role.
- Identify needs for your team and role and build our your OKRs for the quarter.
- Have a full assessment of process gaps for on-boarding and a high level plan for execution.
- Meet 1:1 with all sales leaders and at least 25% of the individual contributors on the team; produce your first draft of an inventory of the existing team’s strengths, as well as recommended training focus areas.
- Evaluate, select and implement a central repository for all training collateral.
DESIRED IMPACT BY THE SIX MONTH MARK:
- Create 3-5 pieces of training collateral for RevOrg.
- Execution of on-boarding plan.
- Complete sales interviewer training and partner with the sales recruiting team to understand our hiring process; interview at least 10 SDR and/or AE candidates.
- Organize all existing content, trainings and documentation into the collective library you presented in Month 1; train the sales team on how to use it to get what they need.
DESIRED IMPACT BY THE TWELVE MONTH MARK:
- Review your training plan and identify three areas of improvement based on rep productivity and feedback.
- Have a complete understanding of each sales function; use this information to develop people for future career moves within the sales org.
- Create 15-20 pieces of training collateral for the RevOrg.
- Build a sales playbook.
- Onboard and train new team members.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 5+ years of experience in an operations role for sales, channel or field enablement, and/or operations.
- Experience developing training modules for consumption by a broad audience.
- Experience with SFDC.
- Superior collaboration skills and attitude to partner with Marketing, Product, Engineering, Finance and other internal groups.
- Analytical mind-set and be able to work with and deliver analysis of business and customer insights to management and customers.
- Ability to analyze reports and dashboards to generate actionable business insights and training opportunities.
- Comfortable knowledge of sales, project management, training and content systems.
- Ability to roll out new processes and tools to the sales, success and and services teams.
- Openness to vulnerability, self-reflection and receiving radically candid feedback to grow personally and professionally.
- Curiosity and commitment to innovation and continuous learning and growth.
- This is a full-time, salaried exempt position. The typical work week will be Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm (flexible) , working an expected 40+ hours/week. Due to this role supporting recruiting in varying time zones, there may be some early morning or after hours meeting requirements.