Customer Support Representative
Customer Support Representative
15Five is seeking a passionate Customer Support Representative to help support the next generation of continuous performance management and employee engagement software for 15Five customers. The primary focus of the role is to serve as a trusted advocate to our customers by handling technical issues and educating end users.
Do you consider yourself a team player? Empathetic? Does joining an early-stage, high-growth startup with a world class culture excite you? 15Five has a unique opportunity to expand our Customer Support team. You will report to the Director of Customer Support and work cross-functionally with other revenue teammates.
This role is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm), and open to those who are based in the United States. 15Five is looking to hire someone to support PST and someone to support EST.
15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their greatest selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, MailChimp, Etsy, HubSpot, TechStyle Fashion Group, Warby Parker, and many more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
What You'll Do
- You are the 15Five product expert for both customers and internal teammates
- Help clients and teammates via chat, email and real-time discussions using research, debugging, tools, processes, detailed error reporting, and documentation
- Troubleshoot tough customer issues that often deal with edge cases
- Observe and communicate opportunities to make our product & services better for our customers
- Author and update internal and customer-facing documentation
- Create issue tickets and manage customer expectations regarding technical issues
- Take initiative to improve the team’s practices, tools, and content
By the (3) Month Mark, You'll...
- Complete 15Five’s new-hire on-boarding and job-specific training for your role
- Gain clarity on expectations of your role and understand Best-Self Management
- Identify needs for your team and role and build out your OKRs for the quarter
- Start building the foundation of strong relationships with 15Five teammates
- Accurately answer 70% of Tier 1 customer issues via chat and email
- Meet Key Performance Indicators by having an initial response time of 10 minutes or less
- Meet Key Performance Indicators by having a customer satisfaction score of 96% or higher
By the (6) Month Mark, You'll...
- Deepen knowledge around the 15Five product, best practices, and research
- Deepen knowledge around troubleshooting within the 15Five product and backend systems
- Author Tier 1 customer facing technical documentation
- Contribute to the growth of our team by interviewing and training new Customer Support Representatives
- Answer 85 to 90 percent of Tier 1 tickets without assistance
- Be extremely comfortable working cross-functionally with other teams
By the (12) Month Mark, You'll...
- Serve as a product expert internally and externally
- Troubleshoot a small percentage of Tier 2 issues
- Craft knowledge based articles, which contributes to the educational content provided to our users
- Discover your Zone of Genius and embody your Best-Self
What You'll Bring
- 1+ year of experience in Customer Support, Project Management, or another client-facing role, preferably in a similar role at a startup with SaaS-based solutions
- Demonstrated success of handling a high volume of customer issues at a time
- Product-savviness and ability to quickly learn the detailed technical specifications of multiple features
- A team player mentality who collaborates effectively with cross-functional partners
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning, improvement, and development
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Domain knowledge in the performance management space and previously partnering with HR/People Ops
Who You Are
- Problem Solver: You have experience finding elegant solutions to complex problems
- Self-accountable: You hold yourself responsible in driving your timelines while providing a delightful customer experience
- Empathic: Others compliment you for your high emotional intelligence and you go out of your way to ensure customers are heard
- Dynamic: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are excited by change and ambiguity
- Self-motivated: You inspire the team by taking the initiative to own your performance and contributions to the team
- Growth-oriented: You embrace coaching and are able to apply feedback immediately to improve performance, and evolve personally and professionally
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback, engagement and performance tools, 15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco and offices in New York and Raleigh, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, Indeed, Etsy, HubSpot, Spotify, Warby Parker and 1,400+ more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
We’re excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. Check out these links to learn more about what’s important to us.