San Francisco, Raleigh or New York
15Five is looking for a Solutions Consultant to help us bring the next generation of employee engagement and performance software to the world’s best companies. She/He is a startup player excited about the opportunity to join an early-stage, high-growth startup with a world class culture. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Solutions Consultant role will be pivotal in helping our sales team engage with our largest customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Serve as an expert on our product, understanding all technical aspects of the capabilities and how it all fits into prospective customer's process and culture.
- Serve as an expert in People Operations technology and best practices, leveraging research and trends knowledge during conversations with prospective customers.
- Strategically advise People Operations leaders on how they can achieve their organizational objectives and goals as it relates to our product.
- Support our Sales Enablement team in the development of product-related training for 15Five Revenue Organization.
- Confidently perform demonstrations of our product to executives, People Operations and technical IT leaders, and end users during the sales process.
- Play a key role in driving deals forward by serving as the technical resource for prospective clients, while supporting the Account Manager or Account Executive in developing the executive connection.
- Accompany the Account Manager or Account Executive on-site with clients to facilitate any pre-sales meetings that are needed.
- Create and execute project plans for pilots and expansions.
- Support the Implementation Specialist and the customer’s project team in facilitating roll-out plans.
- Assist Account Manager or Account Executive in any demos or trainings during a roll-out.
DESIRED IMPACT BY THE 3 MONTH MARK:
- Completion of 15Five’s new-hire on-boarding and job-specific training for the Solutions Consultant role.
- Identify needs for your team and role, and build out your OKRs for the quarter.
- Become a product master, being able to demonstrate the entire product to executives, People Operations, technical IT leaders, and end users.
- Begin actively working on deals with the Account Manager or Account Executive.
DESIRED IMPACT BY THE 6 MONTH MARK:
- Demonstrate that you have increased expertise in People Operations technology and trends by assisting with driving large deals forward during the sales process.
- Demonstrate understanding of the competitive landscape and differentiators for all the players in our space.
- Lead a prospective customer’s project plan team from start to deal closure and hand-off to the implementation team.
DESIRED IMPACT BY THE 12 MONTH MARK:
- Be a subject matter expert in People Operations technology and trends.
- Support the Account Manager or Account Executive team in regularly winning $100K+ contracts
- Achieve a strong reputation amongst your Account Manager or Account Executive partners that you are driving real value in their deal navigation.
SNAPSHOT OF A WEEK IN THE LIFE
- Monday: Develop understanding around the deals you’re working on and what projects you’re running. Plan out your week and prep for demos, send out appropriate communications.
- Tuesday: Customer meetings and demonstrations (online/in the field)
- Wednesday: Customer meetings and demonstrations (online/in the field)
- Thursday: Customer meetings and demonstrations (online/in the field)
- Friday: In the office and collaborating with your Account Manager or Account Executive on meeting schedule and project deadlines for the upcoming week. Self-reflect on your wins, challenges and growth over the past week, and share with your manager in your weekly 15Five check-in report.
- Genuine passion for 15Five’s mission and vision
- 3 years experience in a customer facing role (i.e. Sales, Sales Engineering, Customer Support)
- Expertise in customer facing activities, ability to handle tough customers and technical aspects of technology platforms with ease. Someone with experience in Tier 2 Customer Support would be a possible fit for this role
- Comfort with delivering presentations to an executive level audience
- Strong technical skillset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous start-up environment with little guidance
- Openness to vulnerability, self-reflection and receiving radically candid feedback to grow personally and professionally
- Curious and committed to innovation, and continuous learning and growth
- Self-motivated, self-responsible and self-accountable
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback, engagement and performance tools, 15Five is backed by Origin Ventures, Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco and offices in New York and Raleigh, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, Indeed, Etsy, HubSpot, Spotify, Warby Parker and 1,950+ more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
We’re excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. Check out these links to learn more about what’s important to us.