15Five is looking for a top-notch QA Engineer to help us bring user experience to the next level. You will work in an amazing environment where both professional and personal growth is promoted. You’ll be playing an important role in collectively creating a company that helps others reach their highest potential. This role has the opportunity to work remotely.
Life is too short to build an average product. We strive for greatness in every corner of our product; from launching new features to fixing the smallest bug. We care deeply about the quality of what we put out into the world and ensure 15Five delivers a purposefully positive experience at every touchpoint and customer interaction.
What You'll Do
- Be a passionate evangelist for high-quality standards in every phase of the development process
- Build robust test automation solutions for functional and regression testing
- Find, isolate, document, and track defects across different environments. Success is measured by a reduction in the number of issues getting to production.
- Have mentality of "automation first" and guide team members in taking the automate everything approach
- Work with product engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
- Work closely with the Product and Support teams to find the leverage
- Work with our rest of QA team to identify high-value opportunities for automation and ensure maximum stability, performance and quality
What You'll Bring
- API testing experience with tools such as Runscope, Postman or REST-Assured
- Proven experience building and managing at least one test automation framework such as RSpec, Cucumber, Jasmine
- Experience in Linux/Unix software, Shell or Perl scripting a plus
Who You Are
- You have passion for 15Five's WHY of creating the space for people to be their greatest selves, and you are totally aligned with 15Five's Values.
- You enjoy working in a team of like-minded people yet thrive working independently and owning projects
- You have a strong reputation for accountability - your colleagues know they can rely on you
- Someone with a low tolerance for mediocre work
- You communicate in a clear, succinct and timely manner and effectively evaluate information / data to make decisions
- You desire to always be learning and staying on top of the latest trends and technologies
- You’re passionate about, not only being extraordinary in your work life, but creating an extraordinary personal life as well
- You take ownership of the overall success of the project you're working on instead of just your part
We’re a company that’s out to make history. We envision a world where every person has the opportunity be engaged in work that is meaningful to them, working alongside people they deeply trust and respect, building towards a common and inspiring vision, and where their work not only calls out their individual greatness, but together leads to creating a world-class, high performing company where everybody wins. At 15Five, we’re building that kind of company and we’re looking for exceptional, like-minded individuals to join our team.
15Five helps companies create a culture of feedback, having employees feel heard, and providing their managers with visibility into their organizations. It helps teams produce deeper, more trusted relationships over time, helps managers and executives stay tuned in to issues and great ideas as they arise, and ultimately helps everyone win by creating more transparency and accountability. This leads to employees who are more engaged, and teams who perform at a much higher level.
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback, engagement and performance tools, 15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco and offices in New York and Raleigh, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, Indeed, Etsy, HubSpot, Spotify, Warby Parker and 1,600+ more.
We’re excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity, belonging and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. Check out these links to learn more about what’s important to us.