Talent Acquisition Specialist - Contract
Recruitment – Recruiting /
174 Power Global (174 PG), headquartered in Irvine, California, is a direct subsidiary of Hanwha Energy Corporation, which is part of Hanwha, a “FORTUNE Global 500 company” among the eight largest business enterprises in South Korea. 174 PG designs, builds and manages utility-scale solar power plant and battery energy storage solutions. The company provides a decade of global leadership in solar PV to North America, combining best-of-world technology, processes, and partnerships to deliver customized solar PV and energy storage solutions to its customers. With proven capabilities across the solar and energy storage value chain, 174 Power Global minimizes uncertainty and risk and helps customers achieve a higher return on their renewable and storage technology investments.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Specialist II to achieve overall recruiting initiatives, while working independently to execute selected recruitment assignments. This is an exciting opportunity to support the full life-cycle recruitment process to hire top talent and fuel our growth.
This position reports to the Talent Acquisition Specialist II, or another senior management personnel that the President of the Company may designate.
- Support the full life-cycle recruiting process, including: creating job descriptions, coordinating interviews, liaising with hiring managers, requesting management approval, negotiating offers, etc.;
- Source candidates through various resources: networking, cold calling, internet searches, resume databases, contact lists, and employee referrals;
- Assist in the development of innovating sourcing, recruitment strategies, and outreach opportunities to attract diverse, qualified candidates;
- Assist in streamlining the recruiting process and implementing recruiting plans;
- Work closely with various departments to forecast their hiring needs strategically;
- Optimize ATS system by setting up e-mail templates, workflow, dispositions, requisition statuses, analytics, and hiring reporting;
- Establish and manage staffing agency vendor relationships including contract negotiations;
- Update weekly recruitment reports for leader meetings, HQ, and HR team;
- Assist in developing Internship and Event teams;
- Attend in-person events to market 174 Power Global and host in-person interviews at said events;
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of 174 Power Global; and
- Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned by Management and the HR team.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or another related field in business administration, required;
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience required;
- Experience in renewable energy, required;
- Experience recruiting Development division positions, required;
- Working knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements;
- Proficiency using various ATS and other recruiting systems;
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and be a self-motivated team player;
- A quick learner with great attention to detail;
- Sound judgement and ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality;
- Deadline-oriented with an ability to prioritize tasks;
- Strong communication and organizational skills; and the ability to quickly work into new tasks and accommodate new circumstances; and
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving dynamic, environment.
$40 - $75 an hour
174 Power Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.