Mountain View /
Sales & Marketing /
1build automates cost estimates for construction companies. We are creating a marketplace of professional cost estimators powered by computer vision and data models to produce highly accurate estimates in a fraction of time.
Traditionally, cost estimates are prepared by hand — an error-prone process that takes dozens of hours per construction project. 1build launched in January and has already estimated $37M worth of projects for top contractors and well-known retail brands such as Amazon, 7-Eleven, and Hilton. With 1build, builders' ability to bid on new projects has increased by 15x.
Starting with cost estimation, 1build's ultimate mission is to become an interface that enables humans and machines to design beautiful buildings at scale with less waste.
1build is backed by top venture funds like Initialized Capital and Y Combinator as well as co-founders of PlanGrid. Our team hails from leadership positions at technology companies like Apple, Tesla, WeWork, and SAP.
We are looking for an Account Executive with 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment. Strong knowledge of working with SMB market segment for B2B SaaS products is required. Knowledge of construction market is strongly preferred. This is our first full-time sales hire, which means you will be responsible for setting up best practices from the ground up.
- 2+ years of account executive, SDR, or similar sales experience on fast-paced technology teams
- A data-driven mindset with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to produce impactful sales decks and other materials that convert new customers
- Ability to communicate with building contractors and understand AEC terminology
- Desire to iterate quickly and run experiments outside your comfort zone
- Manage 3-4 daily product demos and follow up with prospective customers
- Write impactful emails and craft highly converting sales pitches
- Manage Hubspot CRM and Apollo as well as other sales & marketing tools
- Consistently meet and beat sales quotas
- Contribute to development of a company-wide sales strategy and playbooks
- Upward career mobility as the first sales hire at a well-funded, high-growth startup
- Attractive early employee equity compensation package
- Opportunity to help solve real-world problems in construction and building design
- Fully covered health insurance
- Nutrition, personal training, and other subsidized wellness options