.NET developer (Vilnius)
Vilnius, Lithuania /
CLOUD – Cloud Service Development /
We are looking for an experienced .NET developer to join the skilled Cloud team, which develops and supports 1ClickFactory’s Self-Provisioning for NAV / Business Central on Azure platform. You're the right fit for us, if you’re eager to become a part of a team and improve existing things, innovate and create value for our customers.
If you like cross-culture organization, cutting edge technologies, new challenges and desire to make IT a better place, you are the person we are looking for!
What you are going to do:
- Develop solutions for Microsoft Azure Cloud platform
- Evaluate new projects, suggest architectural solutions and best practices for tasks
- Ensure high quality throughout the team using coding standards, test driven development and code reviews
- Support the team and our partners on created functionality
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years' experience of software development using Microsoft .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and PowerShell is an advantage
- 1+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server / Azure SQL
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Good English
What we offer:
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing international IT organization
- A highly skilled international team working with Microsoft Azure and the leading ERP system Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Flexible working hours
- 2 additional business days of annual vacation
- Life and risk insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Annual team events
- Monthly salary range from 2800 to 3300 EUR gross
1ClickFactory is a leading Dynamics cloud software factory, a Microsoft ISV Development Center (one of 5 in the world) and the provider of Certified for Microsoft Dynamics quality assurance for Microsoft, Partners and ISVs across the world. The largest provider of NAV on Azure services in the world, 1ClickFactory is on the forefront of the Dynamics technologies helping Microsoft partners move forward into the Cloud.
As a company, we have an open Nordic culture, with high level of freedom coupled with distributed responsibility. It is a place where different opinions are valued as these help us create the best solutions for the Microsoft partners we serve. We are proud to grow the competences of our people as our company continues to grow.