Vilnius, Lithuania /
PMO – Project Management /
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead and deliver international Microsoft Dynamics upgrade and development projects.
As our Project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a projects' timeline, budgeting, planning, reporting, managing, and organization. We value learning and growth potential and fit as much as experience.
What you are going to do:
- Developing a project plan and following up on execution
- Directing and managing project work
- Monitoring status of the tasks
- Communicating with project stakeholders
- Escalating deviations from the initial project plan
- Ensuring project execution quality
- Monitoring potential project risks, opportunities, and issues that may impact the project
- Providing leadership and direction to project team members
- Closing projects by collecting and documenting Lessons learned
- Facilitating project reviews
What we expect from you:
- Ability to plan, organize, communicate, and execute.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing projects or working in a PMO role (experience in the IT field is an advantage)
- Basic understanding of ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&SCM would be considered as an advantage)
- Good knowledge of one, or more project management methodologies (PMBOK, PRINCE2, AGILE, etc.)
- Excellent English skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities with high attention to detail
- Creativity and flexibility
- Team management skills
- Excellent facilitation, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to all functional groups
What we offer:
- A highly skilled international team working with the leading Microsoft based technologies
- Training and development opportunities
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing international IT organization
- Additional business days of annual vacation
- Life and risk insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly salary range from 2500 to 3500 EUR gross
1ClickFactory is a leading Dynamics cloud software factory, a Microsoft ISV Development Center (one of 5 in the world) and the provider of Certified for Microsoft Dynamics quality assurance for Microsoft, Partners and ISVs across the world. The largest provider of NAV on Azure services in the world, 1ClickFactory is on the forefront of the Dynamics technologies helping Microsoft partners move forward into the Cloud.
As a company, we have an open Nordic culture, with high level of freedom coupled with distributed responsibility. It is a place where different opinions are valued as these help us create the best solutions for the Microsoft partners we serve. We are proud to grow the competences of our people as our company continues to grow.