Enterprise Success Manager
Remote Canada /
Customer Success – Customer Success /
Full Time Remote
60,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
The Enterprise Team works with our enterprise-level clients to ensure successful roll out and help them make the most of their 1Password accounts.
As an Enterprise Success Manager, you’ll be helping our larger and strategic Business customers deploy 1Password to their organization. You will also become a trusted advisor to the client, ensuring they harness the full potential of 1Pasword during their journey. You will work closely with the wider Customer Success Team as well as the sales team and be a key contributor to the success of 1Password Business.
What we're looking for:
- Strong communication skills over email, phone, and in-person. Building strong client relationships and helping them be successful excites you. Your style is concise yet empathetic with a balance of teaching and listening/learning yourself, as well as knowing when to pivot in a conversation. You enjoy translating technical terms, eliciting and documenting requirements, and translating them into solutions.
- You love to travel to customer sites to deliver training, plan deployments or lead annual reviews.
- Familiarity with SaaS applications and command-line/API tools.
- A proven track record in customer success and leading client-facing projects.
- Ability to identify and work collaboratively with sales teams to develop opportunities for growth, services and partnerships.
- The ability to handle client escalations, coordinating with internal teams to ensure a timely solution while managing client expectations.
- A knack for learning things on your own and quickly adapting to new environments. Since 1Password is remote, it’s important to be independent in your research, but also have the humility to ask for help when you aren't sure about something.
- Feedback, learning, and growing are some of your favorite words.
- The enterprise team is relatively new at 1Password so you will need to be flexible and ready to adapt to change. Your insight and experience will help shape the team as it grows.
- While not required, it’s a bonus if you have experience working with cybersecurity tools (including 1Password or other password management tools). Knowledge of the cybersecurity industry is also advantageous.
What you can expect in your first month:
- Get to know the product, values and culture of 1Password. Get to know the Enterprise team, as well as the teams that you’ll be closely working with.
- Shadow members of the Customer Success and Enterprise Success teams.
- By the end of the first month, you’ll be able to start onboarding a new customer with support from the team around you.
What you can expect by month 3:
- Building a portfolio of strategic clients in various stages of their 1Password journey.
- Able to lead a new client deployment of 1Password, including the facilitation of training sessions.
- Proactively report on customers’ needs and valuable feedback so the marketing and product teams can accurately reflect messaging and prioritize the right projects to improve the product.
What you can expect by month 6:
- Able to handle more complex client deployment projects with minimal supervision.
- Have a full book of clients where you are considered a trusted advisor.
- Working alongside other teams (e.g. sales, partners) to generate new business opportunities for 1Password.
- Actively involved in the continuous effort to improve the processes and services provided by the Enterprise team.
- Contributing to cross-functional initiatives within 1Password.