Sr Strategic Partnerships Manager
Remote (US or Canada) /
GTM – Partnerships /
Full Time Remote
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
The 1Password Partner team proactively works to support our partner ecosystem to get the most value in their investment in security and privacy by establishing long term strategic relationships and acting as a trusted advisor. Partners are a core focus for the future growth of 1Password.
Reporting to 1Password’s Head of Partnerships, the Strategic Partner (Alliances) Manager will own the design, development, implementation and on-going evolution of a set of global go-to-market programs. This individual will be responsible for guiding our partners through established best practices by demonstrating an understanding of of the needs of their customers and acting as a n advocate on their behalf within 1Password.
This is a complex, senior partnerships role that requires an artful balance of program development and relationship management in order to deliver a set of scalable partner centric, revenue generating partnerships.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the United States.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in meeting and exceeding quotas
- 5+ years of experience in partner management and/or business development
- Ability to lead, influence and drive results at all levels
- Experience in developing long-term strategic partnership growth plans ans executing against those plans
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and external resources, conflict resolutions and follow through with partners
- Posses a network of relationships with partners, potential partners to aid in opportunity identification
What you can expect:
- In this role you will develop strong professional relationships with key partners across the alliance's ecosystem.
- You will identify opportunities and create strategic growth plans with your partners, and identify programs and strategies that deliver growth for Partners and 1Password.
- Accelerate business for our partners and 1Password: Understanding global market dynamics, you will understand the needs of 1Password and our partners to craft a strategy that delivers win-win solutions and revenue growth for all parties.
- Drive operational excellence: You will demonstrate greatness through creating strategic growth plans, compelling business cases and partner pitches, providing actionable reporting, meeting deadlines and expectations of internal teams and partners, while growing the partners business.
- Have strong Partner Development experience - you have the vision to identify and drive impactful strategic partner opportunities; you have the experience and confidence to build strategic GTM partnerships that help both 1Password and our partners maximize their revenue opportunities; you have the communication, organizational and interpersonal skills to ensure program success.
- Drive a Structured and Organized Approach - you’re hyper-organized, and can manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously. Navigating partner contracts, aligning internal processes, building business and financial plans, and engaging cross functional teams for program development are all activities that you’re comfortable managing.
A successful Candidate for this role will:
United States-based roles only: Minimum annual salary for this role is $72,000USD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s benefits program (health, dental, 401k and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs. All employees are owners of 1Password and receive an equity grant as part of their total package. At 1Password, we approach each individual's compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at email@example.com and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [email@example.com] or through 1Password Support.