Marketing Technology and Operations Manager
Remote (US or Canada) /
Marketing – Marketing /
Full Time Remote
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
The 1Password marketing team is committed to helping consumers and businesses everywhere keep their most important secrets secure online. We live that mission by providing the most rewarding and useful digital experiences without compromising our users' privacy. This may sound like a challenge to modern digital marketers, but we know this is the future, and our team is leading the charge. If you’re passionate about trust, privacy, and inventing the future of ethical marketing, why not come work with us?
1Password is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager who will play a critical role in some of our most important Marketing initiatives. You will provide visibility to stakeholders on marketing programs and their status, solicit feedback from partners to enable continuous improvement, and ensure alignment of business objectives with the rest of the organization. You are responsive, action-oriented and committed to improving operational efficiencies across the Global Marketing team. You are able to form strong relationships and build empathy with functional experts.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience in marketing operations within high growth SaaS companies
- Marketo Certified Expert with experience integrating with Salesforce and other marketing technology (Drift, webinar and swag platforms are a plus)
- Proactive to identify problems, brainstorm and analyze options, and implement the best solution
- Impeccable eye for detail and critical thinker who can develop creative solutions
- Strong analytical skills to deliver insights to improve performance
- Prior experience leading cross-functional, strategic initiatives
- Excellent communication capabilities, written and verbal
- Strong bias to action and willingness to multi-task
- Create, templatize, and refine scalable processes and workflows that enable best practices in campaign management, automation, and performance tracking
- Experience working in environments with the highest standards of data privacy and security
- Self-starter and driven - you step up, can lead projects independently and take on new challenges
- Humility and team player - you are willing to go above and beyond to support your team and help them build their marketing operations skills
What you can expect:
- Own the Marketing technology stack across various solutions, selection of new tools, and support the management of our marketing technology ecosystem
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with revenue operations, engineering, data and cross functional counterparts
- Assist with lead and contact database management, attribution, and lead scoring optimization
- Ensure lead and contact data quality: cleaning, normalization, and imports
- Monitor email deliverability and data hygiene to ensure optimal inbox placement and privacy compliance
- Be a key liaison and strategic partner to the marketing analytics team around collection and processing of data coming from the tech stack to be consumed for analytics
- Be a strategic advisor and partner to the marketing operations specialists around automations and campaign execution
- Balance short term fixes with the design and implementation of long term solutions that scale
- Ensure deliverables and organizational needs are met while having a strong feedback pulse from the larger team
- Identify and define new opportunities, key initiatives, technology and operations gaps and take on as strategic projects
3 Reasons you will love this job:
- You are joining a fast growing team and the opportunities for career development are endless
- You’ll get to collaborate with a variety of teams to optimize and further develop our marketing infrastructure and tech stack
- You’ll have a huge impact on the business from day 1
United States-based roles only: Minimum annual salary for this role is $94,000 USD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s benefits program (health, dental, 401k and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs. All employees are owners of 1Password and receive an equity grant as part of their total package. At 1Password, we approach each individual's compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at email@example.com and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [email@example.com] or through 1Password Support.