Boston, MA /
Full - Time
At 1upHealth, we are united by our shared goal - unlock healthcare data to improve patient and financial outcomes.
As a leader in FHIR® interoperability, our core belief is that unleashing the power that lies within health data can improve the way that we operate in our industry. We are on a mission to make it easier to access, aggregate, analyze and share healthcare data. Through our secure FHIR platform, we offer a solution to; break the barriers that hinder innovation and interoperability, meet compliance regulations and leverage the cloud for ubiquitous technology enablement.
Come join our mission-driven team, and be a part of the future of healthcare.
About this role:
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be a key contributor on the 1upHealth development team with an opportunity to enhance the end-to-end development process and ensure ongoing platform reliability and availability.
What you'll do:
- Support Agile software development lifecycle using CI/CD pipelines for cloud deployments.
- Implement and maintain AWS-based development, testing, and production environments for 1upHealth cloud-based platform and applications.
- Continuously improve the monitoring of existing AWS-based application and cloud infrastructure.
- Develop tools to automate development processes as needed
- Enhance the 1upHealth AWS architecture for superior service availability and scalability.
Who you are:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study
- Proficiency with a CI/CD pipeline technology such as Jenkins, Travis CI, AWS Code
- Pipeline.Understanding of distributed AWS web application architecture principles
- Knowledge of cloud deployment tools and methodologies using
- Serverless framework, AWS Cloud Formation, Docker, and/or Kubernetes.
- Git-based source code management.Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment