Software Engineer, APIs and Apps (Remote)
United States /
Full - Time
Healthcare data is some of the most private, sensitive information collected on a person, and we have a duty to be excellent stewards of that data. Our Core Services team works on the authentication and authorization services necessary to make it available to authorized people where it’s needed, as it’s needed. This team works on many cross-team initiatives that help 1upHealth scale to solve the most pressing problems for our customers and deliver high quality code.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Build out the API that powers our industry-leading FHIR solution
- Work in an agile team where you will influence the team’s priorities and deliverables
- Confer with users and stakeholders to understand software requirements
- Demonstrate and document system architecture and software solutions
- Prepare and participate in software design discussions and code reviews
- Drive improvement in operations by conducting systems analysis and identifying potential changes in policies and procedures
You may also have:
- Knowledge and experience with digital healthcare technologies and data standards such as HL7 FHIR
At 1upHealth, our mission is to unlock health data and improve industry outcomes. As leaders in FHIR® interoperability, we are fostering an ecosystem where data can flow seamlessly. Our FHIR API platform makes it easier for stakeholders to access, integrate, aggregate, and share data across a variety of systems. 1upHealth is building a data ecosystem that will promote the digital transformation of the industry and enable insight driven healthcare.
We are proud to announce that we have been named 2022 Best Places to Work in the Small Company and Best Paying Company categories by Built In Boston.
100% Paid BCBS Medical and Dental Insurance for Employees
Home Office Stipend
Parental Leave (16 weeks for birthing parents, 6 weeks for non-birthing parents)
Company Meetings with Free Lunch
Interested in our work, but don't see an opening that fits your background? Apply here and let us know what you think we could do together.