Digital Marketing Manager
Boston, MA /
Full - Time
At 1upHealth, we are united by our shared goal - unlock healthcare data to improve patient and financial outcomes.
As a leader in FHIR® interoperability, our core belief is that unleashing the power that lies within health data can improve the way that we operate in our industry. We are on a mission to make it easier to access, aggregate, analyze and share healthcare data. Through our secure FHIR platform, we offer a solution to; break the barriers that hinder innovation and interoperability, meet compliance regulations and leverage the cloud for ubiquitous technology enablement.
Come join our mission-driven team, and be a part of the future of healthcare.
About this job:
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven growth marketer who will be responsible for designing and executing nurture campaigns and driving customer acquisition operations across various channels. You’ll work cross-functionally with our Product Marketing team to execute promotions, and go-to-market initiatives on our B2B market. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about delivering impactful and delightful marketing programs to our different customer audiences and finding new ways to accelerate 1upHealth’s growth. This role is designed for those with a marketing background, but familiarity with web optimization, campaign management, design principles, and/or product marketing will complement the position.
What you’ll do: Your challenge is to drive the execution, and optimization of scalable multi-channel marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have a combination of CRM / lifecycle marketing experience and project management skills, as well as a strong analytical background, and a passion to change healthcare.
What you'll do:
- Lead digital marketing, managing growth-oriented campaigns on the organic side of the house
- Manage digital campaign production from preliminary concept through scripting, storyboarding production/development, and distribution
- Create content, including Sponsored Product, events, Brand, and Video
- Actively monitor and optimize all campaigns
- Pull campaign performance data, generating advanced excel reports, and identifying optimization opportunities to improve campaign performance
- Support team to implement a portfolio of digital marketing programs to drive acquisition, conversion, and retention across channels
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or technical field preferred
- 2-6 years of experience in executing organic growth strategies
- Experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics, SEO, Google Ads, Social Media Paid AdsStrong grasp of Google Ads platforms, including Google Analytics, and how to launch, build and optimize all types of Google Ads campaigns
- Experience with developing, executing, and optimizing marketing campaigns
- Success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through to completion
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to derive campaign insights and optimize performance
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Marketing experience, preferably in IT and/or Healthcare
- A passion for working with creative, hard-working, thoughtful people who are on a journey to do something special