Filipino eCommerce VA - For Pooling Purposes
GMT-5 Eastern US Timezone (EST) /
*Apply Now – *Join our VA Pool /
We are looking for Filipino eCommerce Voice VAs to work with us!
Intermediate level to experienced candidates is okay to apply.
We accept VAs who are looking for a full-time or part-time position.
We consider your preferred work schedule.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals.
- Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
- Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, sales) to provide updated content that will be shared across eCommerce platforms.
- Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) to stay organized.
- Ability to provide support in other areas of Media Marketing may it be PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, or Paid Social Media.
- Ability to identify SEO best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-Commerce websites/portals.
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices.
- Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies and can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
The following questions are not all the skills requirements however we also wanted to gauge your exposure knowledge on these platforms/skills.