iPhone App Developer
GMT-5 Eastern US Timezone (EST) /
Information Technology – Mobile App Development /
Candidates should have the following at least in their resumes ( and other skills are secondary):
1. iOS Native App Dev exp
2. Objective-C or Swift ( either one will do)
3. CSS, HTML
5. Experience working with different types of API
NOTE: Experience in Hybrid App development is a plus but not required.
Working hours: 15 hrs / week to start with
Time: EST Morning time preferred, Flex in Weekends
Experience: Minimum of 2 yrs experience.
- Responsive App Development
- API Management
- Security for App
- Team Player
- Understands and writes English
- Honest and Integrity
Want to work with this amazing client? Apply now and join 20four7VA! Join the remote world, today.
- What we offer:
- Competitive rates
- Weekly payments
- Annual rate increase (based on performance)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Various open roles available
- Free training and upskilling
- Constant support and guidance from managers and mentors
- Clear schedules and guidelines
- A vibrant community always ready to support you
- And more!