Organizing Director - Amy McGrath for Senate
Amy McGrath for Senate is seeking an Organizing Director for the 2020 campaign cycle.
- Overseeing the day-to- day activities of state organizing program
- Work with campaign leadership to develop and implement a statewide organizing plan
- Manage a team of Regional Organizing Directors to meet regional voter contact and capacity-building goals
- Provide strategic direction and oversight of all field operations and set priorities
- Conceive, create and adapt outreach materials, trainings, and tools for organizing staff
- Hiring, managing, and coaching organizing staff
- Developing and leading trainings for staff, volunteers, as well as external trainings for local constituency groups
- Building partnerships with allied groups, other political organizations
- Working with the Communications and Policy teams to identify opportunities for online to offline organizing
- Three cycles of organizing experience
- Experience with staff management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good sense of humor and ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to work long and irregular hours, including nights and weekends.A valid driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle.
Amy McGrath for Senate is an equal opportunity employer. Amy McGrath for Senate believes every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion. Consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws, Amy McGrath for Senate provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship. This includes employment decisions related to hiring, promotions, transfers, disciplinary action, termination, and training.