Digital Technology Strategist
Do Big Things is an affiliate of 270 Strategies. They are hiring a Digital Technology Strategist and we've posted the full job description below. If you're interested in this role, please apply at https://dobigthings.today/jobs/
At Do Big Things, a Digital Tech Strategist leads day-to-day production and execution across all aspects of our clients’ digital programs.
Do Big Things’ Digital Tech Strategists pride themselves on taking a strategic approach to digital production. That means using their close connection to the execution of and reporting on clients’ digital programs across all platforms to inform broader strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Digital Tech Strategist works across teams and wears many hats. Above all, the ideal candidate is a quick learner with a passion for doing good and a willingness to geek out over interesting code, new tactics, and using digital strategy to change the world for the better.
Digital Tech Strategists work across clients and are responsible for setting up, checklisting, audience targeting and sending of all emails, posting across social media accounts, and set-up, launching and monitoring paid media campaigns. They help to compile data into client-facing reports on email, social, digital ads and website metrics, helping to surface strategic insights about our clients’ campaigns.
- 1-3 years experience in social media advertising, email production or reporting and analysis
- Genuine love of data, metrics, and optimizing
- A reverence for checklisting and a zealous attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- Comfort multitasking and managing their time effectively against multiple (and sometimes competing) deadlines
- Ability to communicate complex, technical issues in understandable, human terms
- Familiarity with or experience in using common CRMs and mailers used in the political & non-profit spaces, including Blue State Digital, NGP, NationBuilder, EveryAction, Salsa, MailChimp, et al.
- Understanding of and interest in optimization and A/B testing
- Digital Ads:
- Knowledge of common self-serve advertising platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Twitter Ads
- Social Media:
- Familiarity with major social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and managers like GAIN, HootSuite, and TweetDeck
- Working knowledge of Excel and an interest in presenting email, social, and ads data in a meaningful way
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager
Note: Candidates with more experience in certain areas than others will still be considered, but a willingness to learn the other areas of work is a prerequisite.
Do Big Things is a remote company with offices in Chicago and Washington, D.C. While preference will be given to Chicago-based applicants, we welcome remote applicants as well. Do Big Things offers flexible work-from-home options, excellent insurance benefits and unlimited vacation days. Annual compensation for the Digital Technology Strategist is between $50-55k.
DBT is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to Apply?
We’d love to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Digital Technology Strategist” in the subject line, or visit https://dobigthings.today/jobs/.
We are posting this position on behalf of Do Big Things. Please do not apply using the blue "apply for this job" button below. Instead, please visit https://dobigthings.today/jobs/.