Senior Digital Ads Strategist
Do Big Things is an affiliate of 270 Strategies. They are hiring a Digital Technology Strategist and we've posted the full job description below. If you're interested in this role, please apply at https://dobigthings.today/jobs/
At Do Big Things, a Senior Digital Ads Strategist develops and implements multi-platform paid media campaigns for a set of clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Do Big Things is looking for a Senior Digital Ads Strategist to join our ads team. The ideal candidate will be a well-organized self-starter who stays obsessively up-to-date on the digital advertising industry, and is constantly working to push the envelope.
Candidates should have experience planning complex digital buys and negotiating with vendors. The ideal candidate is an eminently adaptable worker who can make independent decisions about how to use clients’ budgets effectively and ensure that every dollar is spent to its best and highest use.
The Senior Digital Ads Strategist will report to DBT’s Vice President of Digital Advertising. This person will work closely with our team of strategists to determine paid media campaign goals for multiple clients, and craft media plans to see that they’re accomplished. The Digital Ads Strategist will work with our Digital Tech team to help traffic, checklist, troubleshoot, and report on advertising campaign performance across clients. In addition, the strategist will own many of DBT’s digital advertising vendor relationships, and keep the rest of the DBT team up-to-date on planning & buying best practices as ad technology evolves. Finally, the Senior Digital Ads Strategist will be responsible for staying on top of billing issues and reconciliation as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in digital advertising planning
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Ads Manager, DoubleClick Marketing Stack and Google AdWords
- Knowledge of media planning tools to forecast digital inventory availability and pricing
- Ability to be a real systems thinker who can comfortably hop between platforms
- Ability to independently project manage the successful execution and launch of a paid media campaign
- Ability to solve new problems and find answers to questions independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management & organization skills
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively against multiple (and sometimes competing) deadlines
Do Big Things is a remote company with offices in Chicago and Washington, D.C. While preference will be given to Chicago-based applicants, we welcome remote applicants as well. Do Big Things offers flexible work-from-home options, excellent insurance benefits and unlimited vacation days. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
DBT is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to Apply?
We’d love to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Digital Technology Strategist” in the subject line, or visit https://dobigthings.today/jobs/.
We are posting this position on behalf of Do Big Things. Please do not apply using the blue "apply for this job" button below. Instead, please visit https://dobigthings.today/jobs/.