Corporate Account Support Specialist
2nd Address is on a mission to change the way people find a temporary home in a new city. We want to make booking a furnished property as easy as booking a hotel. From search to booking, and even on move out day, we are committed throughout the entire rental process. We are here because we believe business travel is only partly about business. With the power of hospitality and technology, we will focus on each moment of the business traveler experience and help make their second address a home. Because, if you live better, you can work better.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Operations, the Corporate Account Support Specialist must be a dynamic, proactive person who can take the initiative to grow and nurture existing corporate account base. The primary role of the Corporate Account Support Specialist is to provide end-to-end support for assigned accounts.
What You Will Do:
- Nurture relationships with existing corporate accounts, ensuring highest customer satisfaction, retention and repeat business
- Provide full end-to-end support for our High Lifetime Value customers and travel manager partners, from housing search assistance, to reservation assistance to in-unit customer support throughout the duration of the lease.
- Create stickiness with the 2nd Address hospitality brand through exceptional customer support and reinforcement of our value proposition
- Prepare housing proposals and maintain detailed rooming lists for clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with our community of Hosts that ensure the most seamless experience for our highest value customers on both sides of the marketplace
- Work cross-functionally to meet customer needs, including sharing customer feedback with the product, marketing and supply teams about changes that would help drive retention and revenue
- Present new product features to existing customers that enhance their experience and help drive feature adoption
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within our CRM by tracking and recording activity on accounts
- This is a full-time position. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
- Demonstrated experience working in corporate travel or other relevant industry with strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively convey ideas
- Solid customer facing experience
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are conveniently located in San Francisco; a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.
-Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
-Generous Stock Options
-$100 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
-Snack filled kitchen