We are looking for an organized, self-sufficient, and highly motivated Office Manager to join our San Francisco start-up. The Office Manager will be responsible for maintaining a functional, efficient, and organized workplace. The ideal candidate with work closely with Executive Team to help manage operations as well as company culture.
The ideal candidate:
A fast-learner and self-starter; someone who is able to work independently with little oversight. Resourceful and imaginative; someone who identifies problems proactively and exercises creative problem solving. Can multi-task and manage priorities with attention to accuracy and detail. This position has access to extremely confidential information, therefore, you must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Administrative duties such as calendar management and meeting coordination for CEO and other Department Leads
- Maintain inventory of supplies, equipment, snacks and beverages
- Provide general HR support inclusive of employee on-boarding, people development, compensation philosophy, payroll, and recruiting
- Create, manage and review all corporate contracts inclusive of Stock Certificates, Employment, Marketing and Recruiting
- Oversee relations with outsourced contracts for relevant services: property management, cleaners, beverage and snack providers etc.
- Partner with Executives and Leads across the Company to deliver strong employee experiences and engagement
- Keep our workspace beautiful and functional for both employees and guests
- Plan and coordinate team events, off-sites, and happy hour
- Various administrative tasks and office logistics
- Minimum of 3+ years of Administrative/Office Management
- Proficiency with Google Suite products
- Polished oral and written communication
- Maintain an advance degree of confidentiality along with excellent judgement and discretion
- Self-starter: can take projects and run with it to the successful completion
- A “can-do” attitude - you are comfortable making decisions with little direction or supervision
- Extremely organized
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand extended stay housing. We are conveniently located in San Francisco; a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make booking a furnished property easy and efficient.
- Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- $100 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
- Snack filled kitchen