Business Development Manager
2nd Address is on a mission to change the way people find a temporary home in a new city. We want to make booking a furnished property as easy as booking a hotel. From search to signing the lease, and even on move out day, we are committed throughout the entire rental process. We are here because we believe business travel is only partly about business. With the power of hospitality and technology, we will focus on each moment of the business traveler experience and help make their second address a home. Because, if you live better, you can work better.
Our revolutionary product is driving explosive growth and we are backed by top tier VCs (Foundation Capital, Battery Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners and Google Ventures). Our leadership team is obsessed with enabling 2nd Address to achieve its massive potential and building a strong, values-based culture that is visionary, performance-oriented, collaborative, and customer-centric. Through our hard work and passion, we believe we can create a new industry of on-demand housing.
As Business Development Manager, you are responsible for building and scaling new and existing partnerships to acquire and optimize supply for a variety of verticals, ranging from property managers in rental market to boutique serviced apartments in urban cities. You will accelerate the growth of our supply across the top destination markets. You will represent 2nd Address to a portfolio of partners, play in an important role in building strong relationships with supply partners and proactively identify partner opportunities for the business.
- Identify and source new partnership opportunities with leading property management and real estate companies in the U.S.
- Evaluate, prioritize and execute strategic partnerships focused on growing high-quality furnished units on the platform in scale
- Lead contract negotiation, work cross-functionally with all stakeholders, and drive deal closure
- Analyze internal and external data to identify market trends, uncover opportunities, and craft innovative strategies to grow supply on the platform
- Manage mutually sustainable relationships for a portfolio of key partnership
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics
- Act as a partner advocate internally
- At least 4 years of relevant experience with proven track of record
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Ability to manage projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Online travel agency, furnished rental or property management industry experience a plus
- BA/BS degree required, graduate degree preferred
- Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- $100 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
- 2nd Address credits
- Snack filled kitchen
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand extended stay housing. We are conveniently located in San Francisco; a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make booking a furnished home easy and efficient.