Senior UX/UI Designer
2nd Address is on a mission to change the way business travelers stay in homes instead of hotels. We want to make booking a furnished home as easy as booking a hotel. From search to booking, and even on move out day, we are committed throughout the entire rental process. We are here because we believe business travel is only partly about business. With the power of hospitality and technology, we will focus on each moment of the business traveler experience and help make their second address a home. Because, if you live better, you can work better.
Our revolutionary product is driving explosive growth and we are backed by top tier VCs (GV, Foundation Capital, Battery Ventures). Our leadership team is obsessed with enabling 2nd Address to achieve its massive potential and building a strong, values-based culture that is visionary, performance-oriented, collaborative, and customer-centric. Through our hard work and passion, we believe we can create a new industry of on-demand housing.
2nd Address is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our growing team in San Francisco. As a senior designer, you will define best practices for this discipline and lay the foundation to ensure that 2nd Address continues to deliver wonderful experiences that make our customers successful and drive the business. This is an incredible opportunity for a creative problem-solver who is hungry to make a profound impact, is willing to roll up their sleeves and ship software, and build a world-class, customer-centric design practice.
- Own UI/UXdesign at 2nd Address. We want world class output, and world class process
- Help enhance our brand by creating new prototypes and adding finesse and polish to existing designs
- Quickly produce appropriate assets and artifacts needed by the development team
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to understand customer needs, business constraints, and technical tradeoffs
- Develop and maintain style guides to accelerate development and ensure consistency
- Able to meet urgent day-to-day business needs and make rapid progress on important long term business objectives
- You will define the experience our Guests have when they come to us looking for a place to live, and the tools our internal team and Hosts use to help make them successful. Both need to be awesome!
- 5–7+ years of UI/UX design.
- Know how to run design sprints and facilitate user feedback
- Deep portfolio of work, including multiple products you have lead, specifically on desktop and mobile web. Responsive design experience
- Comfort working across a broad range of fidelities, from rough sketches to highly polished, production ready assets
- Experience with high-volume, customer driven e-commerce sites (especially in travel vertical) and also intranet and extranet workflow tools
- Demonstrated ability to systematically think through and manage design. This includes developing reusable components, standardizing control and form elements, and building logical style guides that support modular, scalable development
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are conveniently located in San Francisco, a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.
- Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- $200 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
- Snack filled kitchen