Paid Marketing Manager
2nd Address is on a mission to change the way business travelers stay in homes instead of hotels. We want to make booking a furnished home as easy as booking a hotel. From search to booking, and even on move out day, we are committed throughout the entire rental process. We are here because we believe business travel is only partly about business. With the power of hospitality and technology, we will focus on each moment of the business traveler experience and help make their second address a home. Because, if you live better, you can work better.
Our revolutionary product is driving explosive growth and we are backed by top tier VCs (GV, Foundation Capital, Battery Ventures). Our leadership team is obsessed with enabling 2nd Address to achieve its massive potential and building a strong, values-based culture that is visionary, performance-oriented, collaborative, and customer-centric. Through our hard work and passion, we believe we can create a new industry of on-demand housing.
We are looking for a motivated Paid Marketers to help lead our market expansions and marketing automation evolution. You will report to the Director of Product/Growth and work closely with the Growth team. This role is of crucial importance to the growth of the company and as such, you will have tremendous career growth opportunity.
- Manage and optimize Google AdWords paid growth campaigns as well as help 2nd Address kick off new markets.
- Own our quantitative growth model, execute A/B tests, and use the results to optimize our growth strategy
- Develop and execute our marketing automation strategy for email and retargeting
- Recommend product suggestions based on marketing campaign performance
- Highly analytical and a quick learner (you will learn to use many different tools to execute your growth plans)
- Strong interest in diving into SEM, marketing automation, and growth optimization required
- 1-4 years of work experience in a growth marketing or marketing analytics role.
- Experience in small, fast-growing startups a plus
- Experience in data and analysis tools (Excel, Google Analytics, SQL, etc…) a plus
- Experience in marketing agencies a plus
- Experience using HubSpot, Segment, GTM, or Sendgrid a plus
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are conveniently located in San Francisco, a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.
- Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- $100 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
- Snack filled kitchen