Growth Product Manager
2nd Address is on a mission to change the way business travelers stay in homes instead of hotels. We want to make booking a furnished home as easy as booking a hotel. From search to booking, and even on move out day, we are committed throughout the entire rental process. We are here because we believe business travel is only partly about business. With the power of hospitality and technology, we will focus on each moment of the business traveler experience and help make their second address a home. Because, if you live better, you can work better.
Our revolutionary product is driving explosive growth and we are backed by top tier VCs (GV, Foundation Capital, Battery Ventures). Our leadership team is obsessed with enabling 2nd Address to achieve its massive potential and building a strong, values-based culture that is visionary, performance-oriented, collaborative, and customer-centric. Through our hard work and passion, we believe we can create a new industry of on-demand housing.
We are looking for a world-class Growth Product Manager to join our Growth team in San Francisco. As Growth PM, you’ll be responsible for defining the product strategy to take 2nd Address to the next level. You’ll work closely with our Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Data teams to define experiments and use the results to accelerate the growth of our marketplace into the leading platform serving business travelers for extended stays.
- Own roadmap for products that will drive growth to the platform.
- Work with Guests to understand key needs for our website and ways to remove friction points.
- Work cross functionally across Marketing and Data teams to optimize the conversion funnel.
- Partner with Engineering and Design teams to develop specifications, manage scope, and deliver the product on time.
- Define metrics to monitor performance and use them to communicate across the company as well as guide iteration and improvement.
- Run continuous A/B tests and use data to determine the best ideas to drive growth.
- Able to meet urgent day-to-day business needs and make rapid progress on important long term business objectives.
- 1-3 years of consumer internet or technology product management experience.
- Proven experience and passion for building great products with multiple successful product launches under your belt. Experience in a growth oriented role a plus.
- Strong product analytics skills and data oriented thinking. Experience with SQL, Google Analytics, or Looker a bonus.
- Experienced in running A/B tests and using the data to improve the product.
- Passion for optimizing conversion flows.
- Understanding of the customer experience and how to improve upon it.
- Excited about working with Growth and Content marketing teams.
- Loves working on a fast-paced team that adapts to any challenges that come their way.
- Strong project management and written and verbal communication skills.
- Startup experience and/or computer science/other technical degrees a bonus.
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are conveniently located in San Francisco, a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.
- Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- $100 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
- Snack filled kitchen