2nd Address is on a mission to change the way business travelers stay in homes instead of hotels. We want to make booking a furnished home as easy as booking a hotel. From search to booking, and even on move out day, we are committed throughout the entire rental process. We are here because we believe business travel is only partly about business. With the power of hospitality and technology, we will focus on each moment of the business traveler experience and help make their second address a home. Because, if you live better, you can work better.
Our revolutionary product is driving explosive growth and we are backed by top tier VCs (GV, Foundation Capital, Battery Ventures). Our leadership team is obsessed with enabling 2nd Address to achieve its massive potential and building a strong, values-based culture that is visionary, performance-oriented, collaborative, and customer-centric. Through our hard work and passion, we believe we can create a new industry of on-demand housing.
We are looking for a world-class Revenue Analyst to join our Host Platform team. As a Revenue Analyst, you’ll be responsible for working to help our hosts answer key questions about how to optimize their investments. You’ll work closely with our Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Data teams to define experiments and use the results to accelerate the growth of our marketplace into the leading platform serving business travelers for extended stays.
- Update company-wide KPIs on weekly basis
- Maintain dashboards in Looker and report to executive team
- Fulfill data requests to understand key performance of major product/process changes
- Work with our Hosts to provide key insights and help to optimize their revenue across the 2nd Address Platform
- Work cross functionally across Marketing and Data teams to produce market insights for our Hosts
- Strong SQL experienceAdvanced proficiency in MS Excel including pivot tables, formulas (vlookups), linking spreadsheets and basic chart usage
- Strong product analytics skills and data oriented thinking w/ an attention to detail. Experience with Looker a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM
- Understanding of the Host experience and how to improve upon it.
- Strong project management and written and verbal communication skills.
- Startup experience and/or computer science/other technical degrees a bonus.
- Excited about working with Growth and Content marketing teams.
- Loves working on a fast-paced team that adapts to any challenges that come their way.
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.