2nd Address is on a mission to change the way people find a temporary home in a new city. We want to make booking a furnished home as easy as booking a hotel. From searching through our curated collection of beautiful properties through move out day, we are committed to making that process seamless. We are here because we believe business travel is only partly about business. With the power of hospitality and technology, we will focus on each moment of the business traveler experience and help make their Second Address a home. Because, if you live better, you can work better.
Our revolutionary product is driving explosive growth and we are backed by top tier VCs (GV, Foundation Capital, Battery Ventures, and Bessemer Venture Partners). Our leadership team is obsessed with building a strong, values-based culture that is visionary, performance-oriented, collaborative, and customer-centric. Through our hard work and passion, we believe we can create the future of living.
As Sales Director, you will be the “tip of the spear” and build our enterprise corporate sales effort for 2nd Address. The right person here will enjoy writing, not reading, our sales playbook for evangelizing 2nd Address to corporate customers. You'll also work closely with the CEO and leadership team to develop our corporate sales strategy in the US and beyond. In addition, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities as well as supporting the growth of existing accounts.
- Actively lead and engage in the day-to-day sales process of developing new corporate hospitality clients
- Create and cultivate opportunities within existing clients to maximize account revenues and growth
- Track, report, and manage hospitality sales pipeline
- Communicate product / process needs of our corporate customers to the executive team
- Manage sales efforts to KPIs in order to achieve and surpass aggressive monthly and quarterly booking goals
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- 6-8 years experience with in outside sales abilities, preferably in a hospitality or relocation capacity. As a bonus, you have sales management experience (two or more years)
- Proven track record as a sales executive handling complex account assignments
- Prior exposure to C-level executives (internal and external), providing presentations & facilitating effective meetings
- Proven experience establishing & maintaining key client relationships at Fortune 500 companies
- Excited to work hard, smart in an entrepreneurial startup environment where you'll do the best work of your career
- Out-going, positive, and assertive personality with ability to influence without direct authority
- Salesforce power user and evangelist, ability to navigate advanced reporting and maximize capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) or equivalent
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are conveniently located in San Francisco, a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online.
- Fully subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- $100 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
- Snack filled kitchen