Reservation/Customer Support Specialist
2nd Address is on a mission to change the way people find a temporary home in a new city. We want to make booking a furnished property as easy as booking a hotel. From search to booking, and even on move out day, we are committed throughout the entire rental process. We are here because we believe business travel is only partly about business. With the power of hospitality and technology, we will focus on each moment of the business traveler experience and help make their second address a home. Because, if you live better, you can work better.
We are looking for a talented Reservation and Customer Support Specialist to help support the operations of our marketplace. You will report to the Director of Customer Care and work closely with the Care and Operations teams. This role is of crucial importance to the success of the company and as such, you will have tremendous opportunity to help drive positive change across multiple departments and impact the evolution of the product.
- Monitor inbound online reservations to ensure timely lease execution
- Find alternate solutions and properties for reservations that do not get confirmed, working directly with our customers to support a seamless experience.
- Provide first tier reservation support for customers with questions about the leasing process or marketplaceProvide troubleshooting to customers making or modifying online reservation.
- Provide high touch customer support and reservation assistance to our top tier customers - from property search to lease execution through move out.
- Maintain up to date customer and lease records in our database, making all necessary changes in status, customer contact information and/or other important field entries.
- Collect documentation and run background screenings for tenantsHelp to maintain up to date partner listings by responding to the root cause of leases that do not get confirmed.
- Responsible for Start and End of Shift Reporting.
- Negotiating and liaising between tenant and landlord when changes to the lease are requested by either parties
- HS Diploma Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience preferred
- Working Knowledge of Salesforce and Zendesk a plus
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Demonstrated Ability to Successfully Manage Multiple Competing Priorities
- Highly Detailed and Organized
- Comfortable Working Independently Dependable and Punctual
- May be required to work 1 weekend day and some holidays
We are passionate about our mission and our marketplace, and everything we do helps drive us to our goal of creating on-demand housing. We are conveniently located in San Francisco; a city with great nightlife, beautiful outdoors, and world-class culture right at your fingertips. Come join the team that is bringing the real estate industry online. We need your help to make leasing a property easy and efficient.
-Fully Subsidized healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
-Generous Stock Options
-$100 commuter benefits towards any form of transportation
-Snack filled kitchen