Business Development Representative
New York, Remote /
Sales – Sales /
We are looking for a new Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our US team.
As a 360Learning BDR, your role consists in leveraging bleeding-edge sales development techniques & tools to engage prospects and create business opportunities for US Account Executives.
You will benefit from a thorough onboarding and training, and you will work in close collaboration with our US Sales and Marketing leadership.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Finish onboarding and begin your core role as a BDR
- Master the pitch and qualification methodology
- Start qualifying leads and create your first opportunities for AEs
Within 3 months, you will:
- Create on average 10 SQLs for the Sales team
- Polish your outreach in sending personal, strategic, value-add emails and social messages
- Master our tool stack SalesLoft, LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator, Gong, etc.
- Get creative by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to weekly meetings
Within 6 months, you will:
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities
- Be able to identify and leverage compelling new business entryways for very targeted outreach
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute as a subject matter expert on the 360Learning platform and share your knowledge with the rest of the organization
The Skills Set
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, accounting or related field (preferred)
- First experience in a BtoB SaaS environment, as a BDR or an SDR
- Experience using CRM (SalesForce preferred) & Sales Engagement Software (SalesLoft preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Investment. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.
Who we are:
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!