Account Executive UK
London, Remote /
Sales – Sales /
As UK Corporate Sales Manager, you will integrate 360Learning’s UK New Business Team and become a key player to enable our hypergrowth.
Objective: double our recurring revenue each year and become the Global Leader in Corporate Learning within 3 years!
In particular, you will be in charge of:
- Managing Inbound UK Corporate Leads along the sales cycle
- Deploying outbound methodologies to evangelize UK target companies, create pipe and transform them into clients
- Responding to RFIs and RFPs from Large Enterprises
- Managing the full sales cycle and deal closing
- Building a solid network in the UK HR ecosystem
- Providing rigorous reporting and ensuring your forecast reliability
- Suggesting levers for improvement to increase our sales performance
You will also have an active role in improving internal processes and scaling our corporate culture by promoting a business culture of repeatability, data, clarity, precision and impact.
At 360Learning, your responsibilities evolve with the challenges and growth of the scale up. Every 6 months, we hit a new growth milestone, job positions evolve and are enriched, new opportunities emerge and career paths are open.
- Native English proficiency
- Excellent academic background
- 3+ years experience in B2B SaaS sales - ideally in the HR industry
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Strong Active Listening skills
- Team Player mindset
- We are looking for an ambitious self-starter looking to make a significant impact and grow with 360Learning. You are a problem solver, a natural leader and a doer
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Annual leave
- Transportation benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Pension plan
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues !
- Call with our recruiter
- Interview with the job’s coach
- Case study with the team and the coach
- Clarification meeting with various 360Learners
- Interview with one of our co-founders
- Offer !
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London.