Berlin, Remote /
Sales – Sales /
We are looking for an Account Executive who is curious, passionate, who thrives in an international team and is willing to roll-up their sleeves to get things done. You will join our fast-growing German team and benefit from the knowledge and support of our strong team in France, the US and the UK.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving revenue in Germany, with a focus on the mid-market segment. You are committed to learning and perfectly executing our proven sales methodologies to hit your quota and to actively contribute to the German growth strategy and sales effort.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Experience a comprehensive onboarding that includes a deep dive into our teams, culture, and product
- Get familiar with our Convexity culture
- Master the product demo and pitch
- Meet the global team through coffee time and happy hours
Within 3 months, you will:
- Build your own pipeline
- Run tailored and exceptional client meetings
- Become knowledgeable in Learning & Development market trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Close your first deal!
Within 6 months, you will:
- Drive revenue generation through qualifying and closing new business
- Meet and exceed all quarterly sales quotas
- Onboard junior account executives
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute as a subject-matter expert on the 360Learning platform and share your knowledge with the rest of the organization
- Be ready to tackle more complex, multi-thread deals
The Skills Set
- Native German and fluent English proficiency (B2 level or equivalent)
- A proven sales hunter and closer background/experience ~5 years of experience in a B2B SaaS as an Account Executive or Presales Role
- A growth mindset and a life-long learning and a doer attitude Creative, curious, proactive and autonomous, you want to participate in a start-up growth.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Executed complex software/platform demos in your sales process
- An ability to establish strong, trusting relationships with key decision makers at all levels
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- Happy to work remotely and believer in our culture, as explained here: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home stipend, medical insurance, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in Germany
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework to make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
- Call with our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery interview with the Sales Coach
- Case-study with the team (no prior preparation requested)
- Team meeting with various Learners
- Culture-fit interview with one of the co-founders
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!