Head of Compensation & Benefits
New York, Remote /
Growth – HR and Employee Experience /
As Head of Compensation & Benefits you assert and expand our positioning as an employer of choice. You focus on delivering projects that showcase the uniqueness of 360Learning when it comes to remote work and international mobility, as well as advance the cause of compensation Transparency by crafting best in class practices. You will be based in the US - full remote work possible - and will work closely with the Chief People and Culture Officer.
Within 1 month you will
- meet the team
- learn how to work in Convexity
- define your roadmap and OKRs
- become familiar with 360Learning
Within 3 months you will
- assume ownership of all C&B processes
- refine our C&B market data set and bridges with internal data
- audit of our International Mobility practices
Within 6 months you will
- draft a genuine “work from anywhere” - as in really anywhere - policy
- benchmark our employee value proposition in all countries
- evangelize the market to our Transparent Compensation Model
Within 12 months you will
- achieve internal individual salary transparency
- achieve external C&B policies transparency
- roll-out the final scalable version of “work from anywhere”
The Skills Set
- 5+ years in C&B roles, some of which in a Technology scale-up
- consulting experience a plus
- mastery of international mobility, cash compensation, ESOP
- good exposure to benefits management
- experience with the US market
- strong project management skills
- passion for transparency
- fluent English, ready to evangelize
- enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive salary + equity.
- Benefits: Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance: We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris.
- Culture: Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomous, low authority and highly nimble environment.
- phone screen with our recruiter
- discovery interview with our Chief People Officer
- take home assignment and debrief with the team
- clarification meeting with our HR Manager
- culture-fit interview with the CEO
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!