Business Development Representative
New York, Remote /
Sales – Sales /
We are looking for a new Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our US team.
As a 360learning BDR, your role consists in leveraging bleeding-edge Sales Development Techniques & tools to engage prospects and create business opportunities for US Account Executives.
You will benefit from a thorough onboarding and training, and you will work in close collaboration with our US Sales and Marketing leadership.
What You'll Do
- Master the art of sending personal, strategic, value-add emails and social messages
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Be able to identify and leverage compelling new business entryways for very targeted outreach
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage.
- Secure and schedule meetings and demos adopting all tools available to you.
- Record all activities in our CRM.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities generated.
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
The Skills Set
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, accounting or related field (preferred)
- First experience in a BtoB SaaS environment, as a BDR or an SDR
- Experience using CRM (SalesForce preferred) & Sales Engagement Softwares (SalesLoft preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
Our Commitment to You
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Investment. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority.
Who we are:
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!